Cedar Park vs. Spring Branch Living Rock

test_em

11-man fan
Cedar Park has rolled all season but I expect this to be a good game. CP took the contest in their first meeting but it’s usually a different game the second time around. Thoughts?

I see CP 45ing a game Spring Branch Living Rock. Living Rock is a much improved ball club and the future looks bright for them but I dont see them pulling off a shocker here. CP probably took their best shot in the first game and will exceed the second "best shot" Living Rock will throw at them this game.

WarEagle, what are your thoughts having seen both teams compete against one another and in multiple games?

DirtyBayBulldog":rio4ij0b said:
I see CP 45ing a game Spring Branch Living Rock. Living Rock is a much improved ball club and the future looks bright for them but I dont see them pulling off a shocker here. CP probably took their best shot in the first game and will exceed the second "best shot" Living Rock will throw at them this game.

WarEagle, what are your thoughts having seen both teams compete against one another and in multiple games?

Living Rock is well coached and has some athletes that have no quit in them as they fought til the final buzzer and CP expects nothing different this time!! Playoff football, have to love it!!

test_em":2g97f8iz said:
Cedar Park has rolled all season but I expect this to be a good game. CP took the contest in their first meeting but it’s usually a different game the second time around. Thoughts?

Very difficult to beat a team twice in the same year

Back