CanAm Bowl 2019

Tritz-OHS

Six-man fan
Coaches,

This year's CamAm Bowl will be played in Wakaw, SK, Canada. I'm helping Coach this year's team along with the Coaches from Montana. The format will be a little different this year for the week. Texas players will not only play on the US team against Canada on July 6th, but also do an exhibition game with the Montana team on July 4th closing out the week of practice.

I'm needing 6 players to take with me this summer. Please spread the word to your senior players that you feel would want to represent Texas. I'm also Coaching the Six Man DII East this summer, so players that are playing in the association game will be back in time for that Tuesday check in if they want to do both games.

*Players must get a passport by June 30th
*Players must have a current medical insurance card
*Leave June 30th
*Return July 8th
*Food, Travel, and Lodging will be provided
*Players must provide practice gear (helmet, shoulder pads, girdles and such)
*More details will be given to players selected at a later date

Let's represent this game with the Best from Texas!

Nominate your player(s) by responding to this post or emailing me.

Thanks,

Coach Tritz
[email protected]
806-773-3678 (cell)

Hey Coaches,

If you are able to help out in any way it would be appreciated. All money donated will go directly to Texas Six Man players going to Canada. $5 to $50 doesn't matter, any little bit helps. Please use the link listed below. If you don't feel comfortable donating through gofundme, please send donations made out to Tommy Tritz to the following address.

Tommy Tritz
631 N Holly St
Oakwood, TX 75855

Thanks,
Coach Tritz
AD/Head FB
Oakwood ISD

https://www.gofundme.com/team-usa-footb ... campmgmt_m

Back