Campbell 125 - Fannindel 122

I don't think that my team could score 120 points on AIR. There could not have been more than 10 tackles between both teams. Did these teams even exchange film? If so, someone needs help with a game plan...sheesh. Good news: Everyone came out of this game relatively healthy. No concussions, but several kids are at the hospital getting fluids.

Called the school. This really happened.

Campbell was down 73-38 at one point.

Highest combined scoring game I know of in history.

Supposedly ended in 3rd due to lack of players from Fannindel

yep. lots of info coming in from the coaches... live show tonight with Craig Way and Tepper will be talking about this tonight as well (after midnight)

Fox Sports Southwest will have a recap of the game at around 12:30 in the morning. As it stands, I'll be on the air with them.

We hope to have the entire box and some stats by then and appreciate the coaches, who were in the classroom teaching all day, working on this right now.

Fannindel had enough players to continue, but with district on the way and so many injuries, as well as everyone wanting to go to the hospital to see on the other player, they decided to just stop.

In conversations with teams, it is obvious there's a ton of respect between these two. Campbell constantly talked of how impressive the players and staff from Fannindel are. Were really concerned about players.

Fannindel was up 41 points early in the second quarter. Looked to be a blowout like last week.

No concussions?????? One player had to be care flighted for a concussion!!!! Look at layne Miller's stats look at Dayton Dunbar'stats for the year!!! Look at the whole team!!

Back