Buckholts 6 on 6

THAT_GUY_SHELTON

Six-man fan
Buckholts will be hosting 2 6 on 6 tournaments this summer. The dates are tentative as of right now but are most likely June 15th and June 29th. We will be taking up to 16 teams for each event. First come, first serve for your spot. Entry fees are $125/team (can into as many teams as you would like). Concessions stand will be open from start to finish on both days as well as all water being provided for teams. I will send out the rules to each coach who confirms entry. Medals and trophies will be presented to the top 3 teams.

James Shelton
[email protected]
254-627-0471

Looks like June 15th and 29th is a go! We're already having teams signing up. If you want a spot, please let me know. We'll take the first 16, and we're halfway there already.

Current teams:
Buckholts will have 2
Trinidad
Oglesby
Allen Academy
Calvert
Mcdade
Gholson

There is a lot of interest in 6 on 6 this summer and I am excited to give this opportunity for these young athletes to not only show their talents, but also to give these young men a better activity during the summer to engage in rather than the alternative. I greatly appreciate the interest shown by many coaches so far and I am excited to sign many more up. Get your school in before the spots are taken.

THAT_GUY_SHELTON":28m0gb2a said:
Looks like June 15th and 29th is a go! We're already having teams signing up. If you want a spot, please let me know. We'll take the first 16, and we're halfway there already.

Current teams tentative:
Buckholts
Trinidad
Oglesby
Allen Academy
Calvert
Mcdade
Gholson
Penelope
Summit Christian
Bryson
Dime Box
Williamson County

There is a lot of interest in 6 on 6 this summer and I am excited to give this opportunity for these young athletes to not only show their talents, but also to give these young men a better activity during the summer to engage in rather than the alternative. I greatly appreciate the interest shown by many coaches so far and I am excited to sign many more up. Get your school in before the spots are taken.

call Coach Shelton
254-627-0471

Still needing confirmation from a few teams so that your spot is not taken for the June 15th 6 on 6.

Confirmed
Calvert
McDade
Oglesby
Williamson County
Morgan
Summit Christian
Austin Veritas- 2 teams

The first 6 on 6 went over well last Saturday and I would like to do another on June 29th if I get enough interest. If you missed out on the first one, here is your chance to come compete. Please email or text me and give confirmation. Cost will be the same at $125 a team (bring as many teams as you'd like).

Back