Brownwood Victory Life

bad_dog543

11-man fan
What do you got for me guys Brownwood Victory Life looks to me like a contender next year. Only in their second year they make the playoffs!

I think Brownwood Victory Life will win District 3 next year. I know its early to be saying that but they have a good coach. There coach last year stepped into a new program with a bunch of new kids and got them to the playoffs. Now that he knows the kids they will have experience!

Bad dog,

You seem quite knowledgeable about Brownwood. Victory Life is a good team. And yes, they will "probably" be better next year.

Just a note, after looking at some of the posts from the past, didn't Fellowship get a new coach this past year? Didn't they make it to the second round of the playoffs? Didn't they win district? Oh, and after reading the season posts, I believe I read they only had one senior who had never played before this year which means they all come back.

Oh and the coach Fellowship got this past season is the one from Glenview who is the only team to win a title during the Freddy reign.

And didn't you all end up in a three way tie with ND?

Looks like District 3 will be a fun place to be in next year. :wink:

well last year, notre dame also had a first year coach in shane calhoun, who was invited to coach in the all-star game. But I can't speak for Brownwood, but Fellowhip is losing only 1 senior who was a heck of an athlete. He was a play maker on both the gridiron and the basketball court. But Notre Dame is losing 2 seniors. A Center and a Running Back. The center was second team all-state and the running back was district co-MVP. Joshua Christian, if i remember correctly, had ZERO seniors. But they lost their head coach and im not even sure if theyre staying in TAPPS this upcoming year. I do know for a fact though that Brownwood had a shifty running back who will be back. District 3 will be a great race next year.

Brownwood Victory Life's running back will not come back next year hes a senior. All I know is the Head Coach at Brownwood Victory Life has been coaching for a long time and he is very good. The Wide Reciever there at Brownwood is real shifty and he will be back so Im pretty sure this is gonna be a good year for this team they have high hopes for a good year and Im sure they will.

Brownwood? they play 2 games better then anyone expected and then they lose to iradell. that was just 1 game maybe it was a fluke i'd still watch these guys they got 2 new transfers from brownwood high suposedly they're real good

Back