Broadcasts for Semi Final Week

KHBR 1560 AM in Hillsboro will broadcast the Abbott game Friday in Hico. Pre-game at 7:15 p.m. and kickoff at 7:30 p.m. Can be heard online as well at khbrhillsboro.com.

Thanks swires for posting that from the other thread!! Yes, the Follett-Buena Vista broadcast will be heard on kxdjradio.com and can be picked on devices thru the "tunein" app. - KXDJ 98.3 Perryton, Merica! Safe travels!

Excellent. I was hoping both games in Abilene would be on the air. I really wanted to see those games live, but I can't make it on Saturday, but now we have at least 2 options to listen to these games. Good to see the Gordon, Strawn broadcasters continuing to broadcast & branching out to other teams. I bounced back & forth listening to the Garden City, Crowell game last weekend. It was interesting to listen to the different styles of the broadcasters. Both did a good job.

I may bounce back & forth again. Glad six-man is being broadcast more every year and thanks to everyone involved for airing them on the internet.I don't know of any radio broadcasters that understand the game as well as these webcast teams do.

The two new guys on the Tucker Brown Show last week were impressive. Sounded like they had six-man experience.

The Perryton station has covered some of Follett's playoff games the past few years. They mostly cover the hometown high school.

Vista":jpdw1d4g said:
... Good to see the Gordon, Strawn broadcasters continuing to broadcast & branching out to other teams. I bounced back & forth listening to the Garden City, Crowell game last weekend. It was interesting to listen to the different styles of the broadcasters. Both did a good job.

Thank you for the compliments! We have actually covered other schools all along when we can and especially in the playoffs. I think I have personally logged nearly 90 six-man games over the span of the past five years.

...while im at it, a reminder for tonight!

Friday December 4th
DI EAST SEMI-FINAL
ZEPHYR vs ABBOTT

http://mixlr.com/sixmania2

Broadcast is scheduled to begin at 7:15 with a pregame show followed by a 7:30 kick off.

Vista":30in89ix said:
I may bounce back & forth again. Glad six-man is being broadcast more every year and thanks to everyone involved for airing them on the internet.I don't know of any radio broadcasters that understand the game as well as these webcast teams do.

The two new guys on the Tucker Brown Show last week were impressive. Sounded like they had six-man experience.

Still wondering?

How about the Strawn / Gordon Briadcasters? Is it fair to assume those guys played for some of those dominating teams? Back in the day?

Back