Brenham vs Seguin updates here

Brenham defeats seguin lifegate 54-6 over at >>>>HALFTIME<<<<

Little more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

waiting on some results from the freddy vs tyler street game! last i heard tyler street was up 22 to 20

All I have to say is, next time anyone plays seguin be sure you wear a cup. I was very disappointed in some of the cheap shots and expecially the officiating. The refs were terrible. Well, I guess there's a reason why Brennan doesn't say anything on this... They play with their pads

theotherguy":3gbrhmqd said:
All I have to say is, next time anyone plays seguin be sure you wear a cup. I was very disappointed in some of the cheap shots and expecially the officiating. The refs were terrible. Well, I guess there's a reason why Brennan doesn't say anything on this... They play with their pads
So Seguin takes cheap shots and plays dirty?

Will someone from lifegate tell us how good Brenham is, Im serious please be honest . Congrts. lifegate for getting to the Semi's. I truely beleive if you would have been on the other side of the bracket you woul both be playing in Moody. To Tyler st. this is you chance to get the monkey off your back. Christway beat them last year as the dog so go after it.

Well Astro most of us will be at the game next week at moody to see how good Brenham is.. I know i can not wait for this game.. proud of my two friends for making it back to moody for the third year in a row! gonna be a good one next saturday.. see yall there and god bless

brenham is beast... end of story... we are not a dirty team and those type of actions are not acceptable... other guy, if you have a problem still with that athlete, next time he's apologising for what he did i'll be sure to make sure youre in ear shot so you can feel better :roll:

theotherguy":1dy9sl4o said:

You know, any team can have a player do something that everyone lives to regret. The measure is in what happens AFTER.

Back