Breaking News - DI/DII Cutoff Number

I do know Valley, Petersburg and Sands are jumping back to D1.
Anton and Kress are dropping to D2.
This could make for some interesting districts...

If the cutoff applied to this year -- D1 would be brutal. 7 of the 8 D1 and D2 teams remaining would be D1 (Strawn still D2) --

May be a good alignment if you are going to be D2!

Happy99":fspu17sl said:
If the cutoff applied to this year -- D1 would be brutal. 7 of the 8 D1 and D2 teams remaining would be D1 (Strawn still D2) --

May be a good alignment if you are going to be D2!

Actually 6 of 8. Tioga will be 11 man next year.

Prairie Lea moving to D1 really shakes up the Hill Country district. Which way do they go?

Lometa to:
Eden 93
Medina 135
Leakey 174
Nueces Canyon 193

Eden to:
Lometa 93
Medina 131
Leakey 113
Prairie Lea 219

Prairy Lea to:
Lometa-140
Medina-117
Leakey-159
Nueces Canyon-180
Evant-168
High Island 250

Eden makes most sense to stay down there with them. However, what do you do with Prairie Lea? Can't send them to High Island. Does Lometa take the place of D2 Blanket in that district? Does Jonesboro go east? Does Lometa and Prairie Lea replace Jonesboro and Blanket? Who knows?????

Sorry only tangentially following this, why is New Home moving to 11 man when their numbers are below 104? I thought I saw they had 93 or something. Did they choose to move up?

lbk419":1e39i91h said:
Sorry only tangentially following this, why is New Home moving to 11 man when their numbers are below 104? I thought I saw they had 93 or something. Did they choose to move up?
Yes, to my understanding New Home as a program decided to move up to 11 man football, but will compete 1A in other sports.

It’s not completely out of the realm of possibility for Prairie Lea to be in our District. They were in our district when we were in D2, along with Calvert and Buckholts.

Old Hornet":mx9tc751 said:
Prairie Lea moving to D1 really shakes up the Hill Country district. Which way do they go?

Lometa to:
Eden 93
Medina 135
Leakey 174
Nueces Canyon 193

Eden to:
Lometa 93
Medina 131
Leakey 113
Prairie Lea 219

Prairy Lea to:
Lometa-140
Medina-117
Leakey-159
Nueces Canyon-180
Evant-168
High Island 250

Eden makes most sense to stay down there with them. However, what do you do with Prairie Lea? Can't send them to High Island. Does Lometa take the place of D2 Blanket in that district? Does Jonesboro go east? Does Lometa and Prairie Lea replace Jonesboro and Blanket? Who knows?????

Back