Brand New 6 man team in Corpus Christi/South Texas

ccWINGS

Six-man fan
Hello everyone! I am the new head coach for a 6 man team in South Texas. We are looking to round our schedule with some away games. If there’s anyone seeking games and/or scrimmages, please message me!

Also, I’d love to pick any experienced coaches brain!

Hope to hear back

Hello everyone! I am the new head coach for a 6 man team in South Texas. We are looking to round our schedule with some away games. If there’s anyone seeking games and/or scrimmages, please message me!

Hope to hear back
Hey Coach! Welcome to 6-man.

Austin Royals is looking for a WEEK 2 game. We can host either Friday, 9/2 or Saturday, 9/3.

Rick Barry
Football Program Director
512-635-7444 talk or text

Hey Coach,
Waco Parkview Christian is looking for a week 10 (Oct. 28) game here in Waco. Let me know if y'all wanna come up here and play. 817-733-2567

Coach give me a call or text please 7063327229

Hope to hear back
Hello Coach, what weeks do you have available?

Back