BORDEN COUNTY WHAT HAPPENED?????

I watched many teams at McCamey last week and in my opinion, Water Valley looked like one of the best teams there, if not the best. Rankin hit well and played very solid also. I also got ahold of that film and after BC lost one of it's starters the game took a drastic turn. Not sure what happened to him. He was on the sideline with no helmet. I did see one of Rankin's players throw a punch after a play and there was no penalty. They double teamed and sometimes triple teamed #5 from BC. He must be one heck of a threat. He still made many tackles as did #20 the safety. I also saw many clips and several block in the backs by Rankin that were not called even though they seemed to get the majority of the penalty's. But, lets give the credit to Rankin for being well coached and well prepared. They held BC on 4th down many times. I would like to see Water Valley and Rankin play. That would be a great game. Is that in the schedule?

I saw that game, the flag got thrown plenty of times. No sense in making excuses for a game played two weeks ago. Rankin played a good game and is a good team. Lots of football to be played, lets see how it shakes up in November.

Well, yew wud think that, but the JH has got a young feller who done reminds folks of . . . well, I ain't gonna say it cuz itz close to sacrilege.

Goob, the only reason those Div 2 teams won is the Div 1 schools were feeling charitable. You have to build the confidence of those poor Div 2 teams so they will keep trying.

Back