borden county vs garden city

No, that is no longer the case. Before two-a-days started the game was moved to Saturday, Oct. 8 so that the broadcast could happen. Then, a week or two later ESPN decided not to, so the game was moved back to Friday night.

It had to do with the infamous "LONGHORN NETWORK" not being allowed by the Big 12 to broadcast High School games.

The original plan was for it to be played on the LHN on Saturday Night - it had nothing to do with any results.

I wish I could give them the tapes from the two games last year - those were the two best, most evenly matched, intense games I've ever coached in.

(by the way, this is just more proof that UT and the Longhorn Network is not just the root cause of conference realignment in college football, but also the cause of high crime rates, a bad economy and general moral decay)

(by the way, this is just more proof that UT and the Longhorn Network is not just the root cause of conference realignment in college football, but also the cause of high crime rates, a bad economy and general moral decay)[/quote]

Where's the "Like" button?

CoachA":8nneajvt said:
I wish I could give them the tapes from the two games last year - those were the two best, most evenly matched, intense games I've ever coached in.

(by the way, this is just more proof that UT and the Longhorn Network is not just the root cause of conference realignment in college football, but also the cause of high crime rates, a bad economy and general moral decay)

Coach, as a fan in the stands for both of those games, I have to say it was an honor and a privilege to see the performance those boys put on those two nights.

OBK, the only thing on earth as arrogant as Rainjack is a TU Whorn. I think he may be an alumni. :)

rainjacktx":3cdtrxcp said:
oldfat&bald":3cdtrxcp said:
OBK, the only thing on earth as arrogant as Rainjack is a TU Whorn. I think he may be an alumni. :)

And that's what happens when ofb thinks. He gets it wrong.

I'm sorry Rainman. An intellect such as you must have matriculated from the Ivy League.

That good enough, Tinkling Cowboy?

Where was ESPN in the early 2000's during basketball with classic match-ups like Whitharral/Amherst and Lazbuddie/Cotton Center?

Those games would have drawn a huge audience!

oldfat&bald":1xjaex1c said:
CoachA":1xjaex1c said:

Coach, as a fan in the stands for both of those games, I have to say it was an honor and a privilege to see the performance those boys put on those two nights.

Hook 'em. BS Mechanical Engineering 1979

Old Bearkat":v2apypoh said:
There are three college degree levels:
BS - Bull S&*t
MS - More S&*t
PhD - Piled higher and Deeper

Reading about two weeks worth of posts from CowboyP, Smokey, Dogface, and me automatically confers PHD status to a person. And the golden shovel award.

Back