Bobcat boosters

fajitapete

Six-man fan
Dudes!!! I drove 3 and a half hours yesterday to watch the cats go at Luders-Advoca. Long trip home as the score wasn't much to my liking.

Small steps - these young men are learning the game and learning the coaches program. Coach Jackson can turn a program around. I expect good things out of the team even if this year is a rebuilding year.

My opinion is the team played twice as long as they did against Aspermont. I felt that they were just going through the motions after the first quarter in the first game but they stayed with it in yesterdays game.

BIG shout out to #6 Jeremy - you stepped up and played a heck of a game compared to game 1. Be the leader - lets get the rest of the team to ypour level of intensity.

I didn't catch the number but one of the cats never gave up the pursuit in the last play of the game, if he had another 10 yds I think he would have caught that raider.

He is my challenge - for the team - play so hard I am totally hoarse from yelling for you - give me a reason to scream.

For my fellow fans, lets get behnd these kids and give them the support they deserve.

GO CATS!!!

Fajitapete,

Are you from Rule?

My great grandparents were born and raised in Rule and if I'm not mistaken, opened the first convenience store/gas station in Rule. I have some awesome black and white pictures of their store with 5 cent sodas. I remember as a young child smelling the home cooking and using the storm cellar door as a slide. I also remember hunting on the river and my dad getting stuck trying to drive across the North Fork:) I have great memories as a child in Rule; I need to get back there sometime and cheer on them Cats myself.

Thanks for sharing!

coachbill":bkta4f6t said:
Fajitapete,

Are you from Rule?

My great grandparents were born and raised in Rule and if I'm not mistaken, opened the first convenience store/gas station in Rule. I have some awesome black and white pictures of their store with 5 cent sodas. I remember as a young child smelling the home cooking and using the storm cellar door as a slide. I also remember hunting on the river and my dad getting stuck trying to drive across the North Fork:) I have great memories as a child in Rule; I need to get back there sometime and cheer on them Cats myself.

Thanks for sharing!

No, but he does Rule the frito pie judging

Speaking of which - they need some help, the frito pie just isn't right. I have suggested the fact no onions are available is a serious defect, and while the PBPC was hot, it's no substitute for shredded cheddar, the chili was ok, the serving size kinda small. But so far this year they stand in first place. maybe the next pie will take the cake, time will tell.

Fajita would have been hoarse from yelling last night! Those Bobcats never gave up last night. Those baby steps are working, AMAZING difference in how the team looked last night, each week there is significant improvement.

each week they make pretty good strides. las t week I saw a player step his game this week they are learning they can score, next week they start to put it together and by district the cats be back and bad.

woowee wish I had got the schedule change . . .

Planning on a trip back out to Rule Friday night. Missed last weeks game due to work and that sucked. I know the coach had a great game plan and these kids are getting better each week.

This week a certain ranking system has Rule a 4 point underdog, I think that's not even close, Rule has a chance to come out and take the game to PC and win this one. I I may have to drive into the wee hours of the morn to get back home but thats the life of a bobcat booster.

GO CATS

PopeBurford":1yyzqvr0 said:
get that frito pie up to snuff and I'll come see them bobcats scuff up an opponent

How about this week? I could swing by about 5 and after the game you can sleep on the way back so you can get up to go to work at 3. That way you get 2 hours of sleep.

fajitapete":3ulrfdwh said:
PopeBurford":3ulrfdwh said:
get that frito pie up to snuff and I'll come see them bobcats scuff up an opponent

How about this week? I could swing by about 5 and after the game you can sleep on the way back so you can get up to go to work at 3. That way you get 2 hours of sleep.

Inclined to take you up on the offer. I'll give you a call this Pm

would love to see both of you! would also love to see a small bottle of bourbon.....the special recipe kind...as I am sadly out, and that makes a grumpy mommajackson! Besides, also have small three legged chair from grandma Aggies house that needs tio go back with the Pope.

make sure the CS knows I expect the frito pie to be up to hi standards.... without the supervision of the dept. of war I think I'll sneak a try

Awesome game, Rule bobcats come back from a 18 deficit to post the first win of the season. Paint Creek fans were some of the nicest fans I’ve seen at any 6-man game in a long time. The game was played with true sportsmanship on both sides of the ball.

What was truly amazing was the absolute silence that ensued while both coaching staffs headed to the field to attend to an injured player with less than 30 seconds left on the clock.

Overall a great game with a great outcome. Oh, the injured player was suffering bad set of cramps.

Way to go bobcats and way to coach em up Coach Jackson

Back