(blank) not fielding a team

Coach Adams":29qy6l3t said:
San Antonio St. Gerard (D2) and Texas School for The Deaf (D1) are moving to sixman from 11-man. They will now play in TAPPS D1/D2 District 5.

Just shocking to me to see these names as playing six-man. I have not seen them on a schedule. Can someone confirm they are playing this season?

granger":3v9ntpvi said:
Coach Adams":3v9ntpvi said:
San Antonio St. Gerard (D2) and Texas School for The Deaf (D1) are moving to sixman from 11-man. They will now play in TAPPS D1/D2 District 5.

Just shocking to me to see these names as playing six-man. I have not seen them on a schedule. Can someone confirm they are playing this season?

I was surprised myself to see them added to the alignment within the last couple weeks. https://tapps.biz/sixman-football-all-divisions/ I know that Texas School for The Deaf is playing Austin Veritas week 1. It's on Austin Veritas schedule. TSD also posted on here and TAPPS looking for JV and varsity sixman games. I haven't seen any games added on a schedule for SA St. Gerard. But, I was told last week from a team in the TAPPS D1/D2 district they are assigned to that they have been added in for this season.

Working the week 3 schedule for all non-UIL schools, I reached out to Gerald Peoples at Irving Universal Academy.

He said, "Universal Academy will NOT have football this 2020 season due to COVID-19."

Coach Adams":27l36yg2 said:
granger":27l36yg2 said:
Coach Adams":27l36yg2 said:

I was surprised myself to see them added to the alignment within the last couple weeks. https://tapps.biz/sixman-football-all-divisions/ I know that Texas School for The Deaf is playing Austin Veritas week 1. It's on Austin Veritas schedule. TSD also posted on here and TAPPS looking for JV and varsity sixman games. I haven't seen any games added on a schedule for SA St. Gerard. But, I was told last week from a team in the TAPPS D1/D2 district they are assigned to that they have been added in for this season.

I was told that apparently St. Gerard has a scrimmage set with San Antonio Atonement.

@Old Bearkat.
WV is fielding a team. A player got COVID and shut things down 1 day before week 1 game. Whole team had to quarantine for 14 days. That put them back at school 1 day before week 3 game. So, they start the season this week against Westbrook and next week against Borden County......Dang COVID!!

Back