Big XII

Cool!
That company you hired to put up you're Christmas Lights
Just sent me this...Hope you're insurance is good :lol:

hangon.jpg

oneday":25rs4pmv said:
Can you say Bama vs TCU...

I like the sound of that, but if UT loses there will be a huge debate over Cincy & TCU and which deserves the title game. TCU has been more dominant, but Cincy has the win this week vs. Pitt behind them.

UT is one lucky team! Nebraska shot themselves in the foot with that kick out of bounds and then the horsecollar!

I would still vote TCU ahead of UT after their last two games!

He certainly is a beast. Course having the Stay-Puff Boys wallering round trying to block him did not help. My question is, how can a person who is a major college coordinator not be able to figure out how to deal with a defense? Heck, put Applewhite in the box and try that, Davis is horrible. And once again Texas shows a lack of mental toughness, they acted like they had it wrapped up before the game and with the exception of McCoy and Shipley on offense played like crap. I think Texas should volunteer to play in Toilet Bowl, because if they do not improve Alabama will embarass them.

Two of the most hyped teams since the 08-09 season ended both laid eggs in their respective championship games. The difference: 13 points (and a little luck) was enough for Texas, but it wasn't for Florida.

Although it would have been fun to have a Alabama-TCU championship game, I'll sure the BCS would have found a way to keep TCU from a title shot and have Cincinnati play 'Bama instead. They were saying it at the end of the broadcast last night, with Nebraska ahead 12-10, not to that presume the Horned Frogs were headed to the title game if Nebraska held on and won. Texas is a certain lock to play Nick Satan's team.

This is a little off the subject, but it's funny to me how 'Bama's QB Greg McElroy keeps finding himself No. 2 on everyone's list. He was the backup to Chase Daniel at Southlake Carroll until Daniel graduated, Alabama's number two QB prospect behind Tim Tebow (who almost landed Tebow, came down to the Gators and Tide), and then was John Parker Wilson's backup once he got to Tuscaloosa. Yet, he's 29-0 when given the opportunity to start (16-0, state title at SLC his senior year, 13-0 this year)...

For some reason, I think this guy's a winner.

That being said...Hook'em Horns.

oneday":2t6isz5f said:
UT is one lucky team! Nebraska shot themselves in the foot with that kick out of bounds and then the horsecollar!

I would still vote TCU ahead of UT after their last two games!

Alabama barely beat Tennessee 12-10 couple of weeks ago and barely beat Auburn. Last time I check neither of them were ranked. Texas playes the 3rd best defensive team in the country ranked 22 and all of a sudden they aren't good enough or they shouldn't go to the championship game.

I agree High Plains', Nebraska revealed some serious anemias in the Texas O. And they better have a plan B in third and short situations...their Spread was legless. Looked like the OC is still in the Vince Young era.
Thirty-two days before their bowl game is plenty of time to fix it.

I don't care who u are Nebraska has the best defensive line in the country and the number 1 pick, don't think Bamako can get that kind of pressure on McCoy. The bottom line is you still have to be able to run the ball and stay balanced against a great defense. Don't forget the horns defense is second to none. #1 against the run and what does Bama like to do. I'll go with statistics if whoever wins the heisman tween McCoy and ingram will lose the title, just look at the last 10 years!

And whoever said TCU ahead of Texas, I say next year TCU will b better and win it all.

I disagree. Texas D is second to Nebraska's. Get an even mediocre offense on that team and get the D off the field and their stats would be ridiculous. That said go Horns.

TCU are you kidding me?

TCU
quality wins vs
Clemson
BYU
Utah

Thats it and conference is WEAK!

Texas

Texas Tech
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas A&M (not ranked)
Nebraska
Kansas
Missouri

All of these teams have been ranked in the top 25 at some point in the season.

If TCU were in this conference they would be at least a 3 loss team. Oh thats right they were when is was called the Soutwest Conference and they got there teeth kicked in every year for the last 40 years of the SWC by Baylor, A&M, TEXAS, and TECH thats why these 4 teams were chosen for the Big 12 over the others.

One Final note Cincinatti would have played for the BCS national title not TCU because they play in one of the big 6 conferences not TCU. You must play day in and day out in the big Conferences.

By the way I hate the BCS and wish for a playoff to settle things. It would be fair to ALL and much more exciteing for the fans.

I would've made even more friends since almost every bus around us was from Nebraska. They were great folks. They even brought us something called pork wings. They were pork ribs trimmed like huge wings that had some dry rub on them. Oh they were awesome.

Back