Best Single Game Stats of 2016...So Far

Leman Saunders

Six-man expert
I have went through and compiled all the stats I have been sent every week and were able to find and put together a list of the top statistical single game performances of the 2016 through week 6. Here is a link to that

Would like to have coaches who are not sending in stats and might have a player that should be on this list email with game details and stats...I know there are a few out there that probably would make the list if their coaches sent in their info.

Thanks again and enjoy

http://www.sixmanmagazine.com/best-sing ... formances/

The issue that I have with something like this is that you cannot compare all players because some teams play half games all of the way up to complete for quarter games. Some of the top players in the state will not have the numbers to reflect it.

All of these stats have to be divided by minutes played, or they mean nothing. The way that it is being figured now,your highest ranked players are going to be on teams that played full games.

Historically the best performances have come in the playoffs where more teams do play full games, just fyi, but yes there should be a stat for quarters played. But for the record Lance Morris at Ira played a lot of 45 point games and still set the Texas career rushing mark so your point isnt always true. Keeping stats is one way for coaches to try to show the outside world what a player is capable of and they serve the purpose of exposure so maybe there's a chance some college will take interest. Keeping stats is a good thing, no matter how negatively you want to spin it.

Johnny thanks for the good point, now just get the coaches association to adopt the idea of a new stat line for time played and get them to keep track of it every week

Leman Saunders":2rn923up said:
and what the heck is cougars deal here?
He seems to think that "everybody" is against the Eastern teams......... Plus you committed the ultimate sin of not including any players from his team.........

Back