Best Rookie In The NFL For 2006

i think the fact that maroney shares time with a proven runner that makes him elite already he plays for the patriots and really shares time with 3 backs dillon and faulk not to mention he avg 30 per kr

Maroney ranks 27th in rushing yardage.<P>There is no doubt that he has a bright future, but to call him an elite RB is jumping the gun just a little.<P>Elite NFL RBs:<BR>Tomlinson<BR>L. Johnson<BR>Barber<BR>Alexander

see reggies not going to have a 100 yard game every game. hes a ROOKIE. yes hes not great but hes a good rookie. hes helping the team out right? well there ya go. so hes not bad. and i think hes the best rookie. ok thats my opinion.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nate Looney:<BR><STRONG>exactly what i said devil. give it to him for making one play. wow. you sure got me good.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Good. Now we can put this to rest.

I just dont understand the Reggie Bush 'swingers. He's a great athlete but nowhere close to rookie-of-the-year status. Give him a couple of years and then we'll see.

Tony Romo is playing good right now. He passed Peyton to become #1 in QB rating, but it is too early to give him rookie of the year. When he leads the Boys to the playoffs, then we can give it to him!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DiStUrBeD_oNe:<BR><STRONG>Any love for Joseph Addai after tonight's performance?<P>24 rushes, 171 yards, 4 TDs<P>The game still isn't over...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, my wife was psyched. He's on her fantasy team.

Back