Best of Week 4 March ups

From the Fence:

May vs Garden City is probably the best match-up of top ranked teams for week 4.

Rankin vs Knox City should be good but I think this is the week Knox City really gets hammered. Rankin is in revenge mode after last week.

Ira vs Loraine might be a thriller but I think the Bulldogs take this one....see what I did there....

Westbrook vs Spur should be a good game, especially since it is in Spur at their amphitheater field.

From the Fence:

May vs Garden City is probably the best match-up of top ranked teams for week 4.

Rankin vs Knox City should be good but I think this is the week Knox City really gets hammered. Rankin is in revenge mode after last week.

Ira vs Loraine might be a thriller but I think the Bulldogs take this one....see what I did there....

Westbrook vs Spur should be a good game, especially since it is in Spur at their amphitheater field.
Agree with all but the last statement. I believe your wildcats will want to make a big statement this week and I think Spur will be on the bad end of a short night.

Agree with all but the last statement. I believe your wildcats will want to make a big statement this week and I think Spur will be on the bad end of a short night.
True statement, I was saying it was gonna be a good game because of the venue. I like the amphitheater style field in Spur. Hard on the ol' tail bone but beautiful place to #wreckit

Back