Best Multi-Sports Athlete?

Im sure they are, along with at least a dozen more kids most people have never heard about. It would be nice if 1A had a site that compiled all the stats for all sports, if all schools would participate in sending them in It would be fun to see who the leaders are all over the state!!

I think this considers all sports right? Those 2 Gordon boys were a big part if winning the DI football title, they were stars on thier final 4 qualifying basketball team, won the track team title and both set state records and took home several gold medals in Austin, and they did pretty good at baseball too, and probably whatever else they competed in.

I think this considers all sports right? Those 2 Gordon boys were a big part if winning the DI football title, they were stars on thier final 4 qualifying basketball team, won the track team title and both set state records and took home several gold medals in Austin, and they did pretty good at baseball too, and probably whatever else they competed in.
It's possible Gordon is getting ready to head to Round Rock in baseball, had they not ran into Abbott.

He’s not left off, he already had a superlative award in the same category from them. Could it be as easy as they had already crowned him small town MULTI-SPORT ATHLETE of the year. The POY in 1A per their page. So they left him off the next list of honors because he already won an award that would trump the list above. I think this is the case. Simple enough.

Those names are basketball only the site is small town basketball association. Just wondering how no player from Jayton the 1A state basketball champions made the list. If that is basketball only, how can you leave out Grayson Rigdon?
Grayson Rigdon won the website's 1A Multi-Sport Athlete of the Year. The fellow athletes above are the 1st Team Winners

Screenshot_20240517-133100.webp

Back