Best junior varsity teams

i think Walnut Springs JV is one of the best they are great that running back they have #32 Ballersteros is good he broke 1500 yrds last week against Mount Calm varsity they went 9-0 and the coach is young and knows how to coach some football

Gordon and Knox are good.
Gordon's jv has only lost one game (7-1) and it was against Knox. Not sure what Knox city's jv record is though

Ropes and Valley both have pretty good jv's. They met last Thursday and had a great game. Valley ended up winning by 2. I believe they are undefeated and Ropes got their first loss. Some players on both teams that would get a lot of playing time on a lot of varsity teams.

i for one think that water valley has the best. they play amazingly well on both sides of the ball! though im not saying they have any amazing players.. the talent is pretty much spread all over

I agree that Water Valley has a great JV team. They are all freshman except for one sophomore. They will be able to fill some spots next year when some of them move on to Varsity. I'd say WV has a lot of talent coming up for next few years.

water valley is 7-1. they couldnt find a game for week 7 because it turns out no one WANTED to play them.. i havent seen very many of these teams play but scores from gamesd would help

I agree...Water Valley JV is great!! They have a great football program going. They are going to be unstoppable for a few years if they keep it up.

AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL JV IS PRETTY SPICY.......THEIR ONLY TWO LOSSES OF THE SEASON CAME FROM RICHLAND SPRINGS JV AND LUEDER-AVOCA'S VARSITY.

wildcat109":2i7zd9c2 said:
AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL JV IS PRETTY SPICY.......THEIR ONLY TWO LOSSES OF THE SEASON CAME FROM RICHLAND SPRINGS JV AND LUEDER-AVOCA'S VARSITY.

Last i heard Richland Springs didn't have a vrey good jv

Sands lost to Spur's and Klondike's JV which we could of won and we lost to Buena Vista's Varsity which I was also playing one of my friends from Buena Vista

JUST A VERY WELL BUILT PROGRAM WITH DEDICATED COACHES AND PLAYERS.....NO DOUBT IF THEY ARE FIELDING A TEAM THEY ARE GENERALLY CONTENDERS............................................

I played Buena Vista's varsity still when i dislocated my pinky popped it back in place myself and then broke it on kickoff in that game and i almost had two interceptions

Back