Best first round playoff games + 1 spread buster???

I would suggest killing and cooking everything you eat. Nothing raw can be good for you lol. Yes green grass should help maybe even a lil dry hay to help settle it all lmbo

Either way you look at it cowboy it's gna be a good game. It's truly gna come down to who has more heart and who wants it more. From what I see we have 2 very good going at it. Anyone going to watch is going to be for a show.

OH WAIT DOGGY DONT EAT YOUR OWN..................^.....................EEEEWWWWWWWW YOUR NASTY
AND I WISH I COULD GO BUT IM SURE COWBOY WILL CHEER FOR US BOTH

i will bet it comes down to who has the least amount of mistakes and/or who capitalizes off of the mistakes that were made.

anyone has a chance at it... just depends on who wants it more.. and yah kbjoe you are very correct.. im just ready for tomoro night its gna be a great game..

oakwoodalumni56":14nh7rd7 said:
anyone has a chance at it... just depends on who wants it more.. and yah kbjoe you are very correct.. im just ready for tomoro night its gna be a great game..
I'm ready for kickoff time too! Got my Mohawk permanent dyed today. No more spray on orange. I'm wearing my pride 24/7.

lmao hell yah... yah i cant be doing anything like that.. dont think my boss would be ok with it... look for me tomoro... if its cold ill be in a blue letter jacket with patches all over it and the name dunn on the back... more than likely gna have my a cowboy hat on too

kbjoe1":1d0qqn2m said:
i will bet it comes down to who has the least amount of mistakes and/or who capitalizes off of the mistakes that were made.
^thats with every game^...........in the playoffs the BEST team wins.

Back