Benjamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustangs vs Coyotes!!!! See you there guys
I dont know if the Coyotes will make it there... yes, if they brought in more recruits I can see it happening. Only time will tell. I just wish RS would schedule legit opponents and not back out on them... (May Tigers 2021)
What a joke it was for the great JB to schedule a game against Darouzzette... that one still makes me wonder why? What did RS get out of that? What a joke

I dont know if the Coyotes will make it there... yes, if they brought in more recruits I can see it happening. Only time will tell. I just wish RS would schedule legit opponents and not back out on them... (May Tigers 2021)
What a joke it was for the great JB to schedule a game against Darouzzette... that one still makes me wonder why? What did RS get out of that? What a joke
JB is looking for a few good homeschool teams to play. lol

Yeah, that’s what I say! Just like last year! He scheduled that bunch of wimps at Marble Falls Faith and those sissies at Ft. Worth Covenant Classical!
That wimpy schedule really helped the coyotes at Dublin. All those Richland Springs faithful heading south at half time trying to beat the crowd. Was it not you leading the charge south?

What did Covenant do? 🤔🤷‍♂️
Just my feeble attempt at sarcasm. Gigem and Texlonghorn were throwing out their libelous remarks about RS only scheduling the easy home school teams or church schools. Covenant was only one of the toughest teams in the entire state of Sixman , playing RS and Strawn very close games!

Last edited:
Just my feeble attempt at sarcasm. Gigem and Texlonghorn were throwing out their slanderous remarks about RS only scheduling the easy home school teams or church schools. Covenant was only one of the toughest teams in the entire state of Sixman , playing RS and Strawn very close games!
I did fail to mention some of those other dead on arrival teams on the schedule too. I'm sure JB will not be scheduling Covenant or Smoking for Jesus this season. Gigem will agree with the rest of the sixman nation that it isn't slander if it's true.

With the riggdons worrying about stats and i am sure that braxtin etheridge will be doing that as well, there will more than likely be controversy resulting in one or both parties leaving and going to yet ANOTHER school!! Awful, Awful attitudes!!! Moving every single year is a JOKE!!!

With the riggdons worrying about stats and i am sure that braxtin etheridge will be doing that as well, there will more than likely be controversy resulting in one or both parties leaving and going to yet ANOTHER school!! Awful, Awful attitudes!!! Moving every single year is a JOKE!!!
I just said this very thing last night! Rigdon will probably play for a different school every year of his high school career.

- Just my feeble attempt at sarcasm. Gigem and Texlonghorn were throwing out their slanderous remarks about RS only scheduling the easy home school teams or church schools. Covenant was only one of the toughest teams in the entire state of Sixman , playing RS and Strawn very close games!
You are correct. Richland Springs won 119 - 112. 3rd highest scoring game in 6 man football history I believe.

You dont seem to be a kid or anything smh... Your'e spelling is Awful, awful, awfully bad btw!😂😂😂 What's hilarious is Benjamin was already stacked coming into next fall! With the addition of GR and BE in the backfield and on defense, it just provides Benjamin with more depth and an even better team.

You are correct. Richland Springs won 119 - 112. 3rd highest scoring game in 6 man football history I believe.
What a wonderful defensive game!!!

Benjamin will not be able to handle Jayton. XD . Richland vs Jayton in the final.
Looks like yall will have Benjamin or Paducah in bye district, good luck! I'm sure your Coach sure likes you coming on here and posting when hes already asked you to stop...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back