BC vs Sands

tigerrogers15" im never water boy i love playing football and i even played with a broken finger[/quote said:
Way back in the day I played with all kinds of toys but I never played with a broken finger, I mean, if it's not yours I guess the screaming and hollering can be entertaining.

You want people to take you serious, try to communicate in complete sentences with appropriate punctuation.

fajitapete":10xjpra0 said:
tigerrogers15" im never water boy i love playing football and i even played with a broken finger[/quote:10xjpra0 said:
Way back in the day I played with all kinds of toys but I never played with a broken finger, I mean, if it's not yours I guess the screaming and hollering can be entertaining.

You want people to take you serious, try to communicate in complete sentences with appropriate punctuation.
Oh I'm sorry, but you are not my english teacher.

pojocrusader":295ba13z said:
AND IF HE WAS HE WOULD SPANK YOUR HAND WITH A RULER.................
Perhaps,
something sharper!

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like there needs to be an evaluation that needs to be done at the coaching or teaching level. Not by faculty peers, because in towns where everybody is a buddy, you will never get the truth. Let the community voice their pleasure or displeasure. School boards also fall under the faculty. Nine times out of ten they have an athlete playing so they dont count.

In the business world we get evalutated based on the work we do. So if customers do not like how we perform they advise the company.

Melloyellow333":2rg6g2qb said:
Looks like there needs to be an evaluation that needs to be done at the coaching or teaching level. Not by faculty peers, because in towns where everybody is a buddy, you will never get the truth. Let the community voice their pleasure or displeasure. School boards also fall under the faculty. Nine times out of ten they have an athlete playing so they dont count.

In the business world we get evalutated based on the work we do. So if customers do not like how we perform they advise the company.
SERIOUS QUOTES ARE PROHIBITED...................................DUMB IT DOWN AND BE CAREFUL WITH THAT AXE EUGENE

That not an attack on your coach. I have watched lots of sports over several years, and you see things of this nature occur year after year. At every level from 6-man to 5A to pro level ball. Coaches are not perfect, and neither are fans, but there is a line that folks should not cross. See what the community wants as a whole. I thinks folks would be surprised.

Melloyellow333":2p5zvbzw said:
That not an attack on your coach. I have watched lots of sports over several years, and you see things of this nature occur year after year. At every level from 6-man to 5A to pro level ball. Coaches are not perfect, and neither are fans, but there is a line that folks should not cross. See what the community wants as a whole. I thinks folks would be surprised.
i agree with you one hundred percent .............................hes not my coach , heck not even my school , i just thought the disrespect from one coach to another was a bit much

The way I see it, and its the way I see it.....If you have an issue with how the plays are being called go see the coach. Maybe he will entertain you. You pay school taxes, and if he is any type of coach he will hear you out. Not that he/she will listen, but maybe they will.

I have seen lots of games come down to extra points, and the team that loses 9 times out 10 only spent 10 minutes working on this if that. You ask the coaching staff if this a priority and they say oh yes we work on this for half an hour everyday. Uh no, because it shows!

Its the little things that win games.

tigerrogers15
6-Man Fan

Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands

Back to this post. Interesting how tigerrogers15 has changed his tune! Why? Is he from Aspermont and is playing BC tonight and is fearful of revenge? There is a Rogers from Aspermont that plays. How about it tiger?

Back