BC vs Sands

Well in reality boys, I've coached most of my life. The boys deserve more. In your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. Talk your smack, your life on this message board, your many posts don"t mean caca, collectively your football IQ's are hovering around the 80 mark like your ages.

I went to the game last night and I thought he did a great job of coaching. Sands found BC's weak spots and capitalized on any mistakes. I thought it was a great game. And both teams fought it out until the end. Any school would be lucky to have a coach that knows the game and teaches those valuable life lessons. Both Sands and BC have great coaches.

Mustangs":qimzfvv9 said:
Like I said!! Sands plays Ira next week. I guess you didn't see the scrimmage this year between the two teams.
Well I saw it, and it was just a scrimmage. Both teams have came a long way since the beginning of the season, and both teams sure have matured over the great season Ira and Sands as had thus far. It will not be an easy win for Ira or Sands. It will be another great challange played on the field by some great kids. And another great rivalry that has been played for many years. If Ira brings their A game they will win, If Sands brings their A game then they will win plain and simple. Neither team is going to go down easy in my opinion. Nothing is set in stone during playoff time, anything can happen on the field any given night. I hope to see some of ya'll there to see a battle of two very deserving teams

dwcesq":yi3yg1a3 said:
Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.

So you "were" a coach?...and it's ok to you to come on here and bash another coach? Would you have liked it when you "were" a coach some anonymous person got online and bashed you? Whether it's true or not, it makes you look like a coward coming on a message board and anonymously trashing another coach.

ryry":3hp4chqk said:
Mustangs":3hp4chqk said:
Like I said!! Sands plays Ira next week. I guess you didn't see the scrimmage this year between the two teams.
Well I saw it, and it was just a scrimmage. Both teams have came a long way since the beginning of the season, and both teams sure have matured over the great season Ira and Sands as had thus far. It will not be an easy win for Ira or Sands. It will be another great challange played on the field by some great kids. And another great rivalry that has been played for many years. If Ira brings their A game they will win, If Sands brings their A game then they will win plain and simple. Neither team is going to go down easy in my opinion. Nothing is set in stone during playoff time, anything can happen on the field any given night. I hope to see some of ya'll there to see a battle of two very deserving teams

Well said. If both teams bring their A game to that stadium, it will be a great one to watch and one team will leave with a very hard fought victory in a close contest.

dwcesq":15f2gev4 said:
Well in reality boys, I've coached most of my life. The boys deserve more. In your heart of hearts, you know I'm right. Talk your smack, your life on this message board, your many posts don"t mean caca, collectively your football IQ's are hovering around the 80 mark like your ages.

T-Ball league doesn't count as coaching. I mean, if your biggest responsibility is handing out the orange wedges and the gatorade, how much coaching are you really doing?

If you were truly a coach, you would have more respect for the fraternity, and not be publicly talking trash about a brother. It is obvious you were either run completely out of coaching, or you were never a coach in the first place. I would bet my life savings on the latter.

As for smack-talking - I love it when illiterate fools get on here and can't so much as construct a single grammatically correct sentence. Kudos to your educators.

You are a gutless coward.

dwcesq":3fkliaw7 said:
Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.
Coach Henderson is a good coach that knows his X's and O's it is just the Sands defense

ONCE AGAIN HENDERSON GOT OUT COACHED IN THE BIG GAME BY HIS RIVAL, SANDS HAS MORE TALENT ON THE FIELD LESS TALENT ON THE SIDELENES!!!!!

i wish that people would realize the word team, and what it really takes and what its like to try to succeed with detracters tearing at the infrastructure

red88":ow8f06da said:
ONCE AGAIN HENDERSON GOT OUT COACHED IN THE BIG GAME BY HIS RIVAL, SANDS HAS MORE TALENT ON THE FIELD LESS TALENT ON THE SIDELENES!!!!!
no he did not get out coached Sands would have won it, he called alot of the right plays 9 times out of 10 and then 10th one would have one us the game if they would of had caught the ball in the end zone

kbjoe1":3eirenn1 said:
i wish that people would realize the word team, and what it really takes and what its like to try to succeed with detracters tearing at the infrastructure
that's true and the team is the coaches and the players

MY POINT EXACTLY , an ex-coach should know you can only coach them , you cant make the plays for them. This is one of those 2999-0 never lost a game EX coaches................HEHE get real

red88":2op2822g said:
Comments like this are usually made by a parent of a kid that didn't get much play time.
What's next? Could it be something like this? "We would have won if that dumb coach would have let my kid play."

tigerrogers15":3kbxlowk said:
red88":3kbxlowk said:
no he did not get out coached Sands would have won it, he called alot of the right plays 9 times out of 10 and then 10th one would have one us the game if they would of had caught the ball in the end zone
Weird how:
dropped endzone passes,
missed tackles (repeated),
blown coverage,
missed blocking assignments,
fumbles,
missed PAT's,
flunking classes,
plus any and all of the any other things a teenager might do?,
plus,
refs, announcers, chain gang, timekeeper,
and a bad frito pie at the concession stand