BC vs Sands

WV Backer":2c1fbuyg said:
While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.

I bet Ira isn't thrilled with their draw for the first round either.

Sands seems ready for a real good football match against their main rival. They also have the motive to beat Borden County, the Mustang defense is a good defense that can stop Borden from scoring like they did against O'donnell.

WV Backer":2m9uzsoj said:
While I would imagine that neither Borden County or Sands really wants to see Ira in the first round (that would mean that they finished second in their district), I think either one of them could pull the upset on any given night. Ira is tough, so are the Coyotes and Mustangs. Hell, any one of those three could win the State Championship with a break here or there.
whichever one comes and plays ira they will probably be ready or take it as a loss and move on to basketball

ryry":q2aqi1eh said:
tigerrogers15":q2aqi1eh said:
Borden county is going to get the beating they deserve by sands.
Wow what a first post, Sands better hope they win, because they sure dont want the Ira Bulldogs first round
Bring Ira if they want to come to play another tough team than let it be

tigerrogers15":t1k59fmn said:
ryry":t1k59fmn said:
tigerrogers15":t1k59fmn said:
Wow what a first post, Sands better hope they win, because they sure dont want the Ira Bulldogs first round
You might want to concentrate on BC first, Ira already took care of their district. And if your playing Ira then that means you lost to BC

rainjacktx":35i395lf said:
What happened to that Sands guy from a couple of years ago? He was all-in for Sands, and really vocal about it. This year, the biggest game of the season is politely discussed like we're in Sunday School.

I really want to say Sands wins this. But I can't. I won't be surprised if they do, but I expect they won't.
I think he is back under a new username

ryry":28f1oux1 said:
tigerrogers15":28f1oux1 said:
ryry":28f1oux1 said:
tigerrogers15":28f1oux1 said:
You might want to concentrate on BC first, Ira already took care of their district. And if your playing Ira then that means you lost to BC
true true thanx but Sands is oretty focused on the district championship game because they want it

Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.

dwcesq":1lxex8kz said:
Different dance, same song. Once again Sands was out coached, and lost to BC. Sands had this game. Athletic talent trumps poor coaching until you have an equally talented team. Year after year it's the same thing. Coach Henderson is a good christian man who teaches the kids good values and morals, but do it in the classroom coach, and let somebody who knows X's and O's do it on the field.
Spoken like a true concession stand guru,
fence line boo-bird,
pee-wee daddy,
and wanna-be-without-no-degree.

dwcesq":4ovi90dg said:

And you've coached how many games?

In the game I watched, Henderson coached an excellent game. Sands had BC on their heels most of the game. BC had two great defensive stops late on the game to pull it out. And if that boy had caught that third down pass.......

dwcesq":22uzv1fz said:
Try coaching before you talk trash. In fact, you should volunteer to coach a peewee team - see if you can even handle that.
IMO, if he is coaching a top 10 team that has been tough for several seasons, he must be doing something right.

Back