Baytown vs Cedar Park

test_em

11-man fan
Looks like Cedar and Baytown will meet again this year. Does Baytown take it again or does Cedar Park get some revenge this year? Thoughts?

I will say this do not let the game against Freddy influence ones pick in this game. CP played its worse game in two years that game(As I said earlier Freddy kicked their ass that game, but that was CP's 10th straight game and they were tired and not at full strength, but again no excuses Freddy whooped them). They bounced back strong yesterday and will come in to this game at full strength. Should be a fun one!!

-War Eagle!!

I don’t think anyone would say the loss to Fredericksburg would be a game everyone is judging cedar park by. I would be looking at the other 2 losses to New Braunfels and Veritas. I think Fredericksburg beats either of those teams. The one point loss to THESA is a head scratcher though.

Baytown is very physical team this year. They don't have the abundance of explosive players this year as they did last year but this team offensively is a meat grinder. They throw body blows with defenses all game and in the later rounds, defenses take a knee. Seen it with Haslett, Conroe, Emery...they pound and pound and pound.

With respect to CP, if a Freddy was able to physically dominate CP like many here said then Baytown will be more of the same.

I understand that CP will come out playing like their hair is on fire, yet what will it be like in the later stages of the game. Their roster says they have the numbers for depth but I don't know how many of those players see meaningful time. If they don't have quality depth then this may get out of hand very, VERY quickly for CP.

Good luck to both teams. ITS PLAYOFF TIME!!!!

Ease up there War Eagle! No one said anything about about CP. Did CP have players for the Freddy game or what? What make you feel like CP will be a different team this game? I am just curious because I haven't seen either team play this year. Have you seen Baytown this year?

Oh...by the way War Eagle. Do you think the Baytown fans will be sporting their "Trash from the Bay" apparel this year? HAHAHA

test_em":frhk9kzu said:
Oh...by the way War Eagle. Do you think the Baytown fans will be sporting their "Trash from the Bay" apparel this year? HAHAHA

Well as an Oceanographer(now I realize that is a big word for you test_em, but just remember your vowels you learned in your GED class and sound it out)I am always concerned about pollution in our bays, so yes I hope Baytown is still focused on removing the trash from the Bay...

-War Eagle!!

Old76er":21m9x57w said:
I don’t think anyone would say the loss to Fredericksburg would be a game everyone is judging cedar park by. I would be looking at the other 2 losses to New Braunfels and Veritas. I think Fredericksburg beats either of those teams. The one point loss to THESA is a head scratcher though.

CP actually beat THESA by one, but anyways.

-All I am saying everyone is it will be a fun game.

-War Eagle!!

why is it that you always resort to this War Eagle? Pressure too much for you buddy? Always resort to trying to talk bad about someone you don’t even know. I hope your ass is ready for basketball season sir. Baytown by 45.

WarEagle":1vimbwkb said:
test_em":1vimbwkb said:

Well as an Oceanographer(now I realize that is a big word for you test_em, but just remember your vowels you learned in your GED class and sound it out)I am always concerned about pollution in our bays, so yes I hope Baytown is still focused on removing the trash from the Bay...

-War Eagle!!

My apologies! 1 point not a big difference one way or the other but the outcome is.

test_em":1zisl0p7 said:
why is it that you always resort to this War Eagle? Pressure too much for you buddy? Always resort to trying to talk bad about someone you don’t even know. I hope your ass is ready for basketball season sir. Baytown by 45.

LOL Oh come on Test_em, you threw some shade at me and I threw some back, its all good don't get your panties in a bunch..Fact is I am blessed to have one son who tried to lead his team passed a great program like Baytown last year and is now less than a week a way from entering the Crucible and coming out with the title United States Marine. Now my youngest who was critical on defense last year is attempting to lead his team and accomplish something his brother couldn't last year. Win or lose we have a great program and great school here in CP and will be back next year, so life is good.

That said myself and couple of my buddies will be out there early on Saturday and will find a local pub near the stadium, so if anyone wants to stop by text me at 512 809 6386 and I will buy you a beer, especially you Dirty Bay, of course I will have to insult you before I buy it lol...

-War Eagle!!

I could say a lot about this game, but at the end of the day like I said about our first Freddy matchup some times you get your ass kicked. Like I said to our coaches and players after Freddy I was pissed off, but they responded like winners do. We have amazing coaches and players and look forward to a rematch against Fredericksburg...

-War Eagle!!

test_em":200or49q said:
Where you War Crow? I thought you could help me study for my GED at halftime!
very bo

Oh btw "War Crow" got very bored with teaching remedial math at the bay and decided to move on to AP classes in Cedar Park!!

See You next year Pollution Bay!!!!

-War Eagle!!!

Back