Baseball.

Tigerfan85

Six-man master
May and Westbrook meeting up in baseball playoffs. Admittedly I know less about baseball than I should. The game was never my thing. However, this does give me the chance to fulfill a bet. So if you show up at this game Fencelineguy bring the shirt I’ll take the dang picture. Lol

Thanks for the Thread, Tigerfan85; I was going to leave the rest of it to May & WB, but -

😯 GORDON vs. ABBOT !
REGIONAL BASEBALL QUARTERFINALS
3 GAME SERIES starting Wed, May 10th, 6:00pm, Weatherford HS.

Remember that 2022-23 Gordon/Abbot [rainy] Football Playoff game, ya'll? A win here still won't make up for it; evah...

Good luck to all Playoff teams!

May and Westbrook meeting up in baseball playoffs. Admittedly I know less about baseball than I should. The game was never my thing. However, this does give me the chance to fulfill a bet. So if you show up at this game Fencelineguy bring the shirt I’ll take the dang picture. Lol
Regrettably I can't make the game, I'll be in Colorado trying to collect a check and enjoy the cool mountain air.

I was hoping the game would be Friday. I can’t make a mid week game especially at that time. But I get it it’s tough to find neutral places to play. Good luck Tigers.

Thanks. I wasn’t there today unfortunately but I did hear both teams were class acts. I did see a pic of one of our kids with 3 WB kids posing together after the games. That’s a reflection of the Coaching staff from both teams. Congrats to WB on their baseball season. And as always. GO TIGERS GO.

Back