Balmorhea

ok you win. every one is entitled to their own opinion whether or not if it's simple minded. outsider here looking in these are the same boys you speak of that have been to a state championship as starters at sophomores, all now seniors. if you want to believe it's all on Richard's, do you. I'm just stating my opinion off of what I've witnessed. same for strawn, very talented and look forward to a healthy state championship 1a division 2!

Well of course everyone is scoring I mean with that schedule you’d be dumb to just give the stud the ball. Why beat him up on these mediocre teams. One dimensional is what you’re going to see when they actually play a high caliber team, and he’s the only one that’s gonna be able to do anything. I’ve been hearing this hype since they played Richland in the state game, and all they had to do was key on Richards and the game was over 62-16.
ps.. kinda like strawn got beat the same yr 62 to 14? do they have the same kids? even if strawn wins remember...motley county is home grown😉

not picking sides but motley county beat a healthy westbrook team by 16, strawn beat an unhealthy westbrook team by 16. at the end of the day I think both teams stay healthy and we will see who's best come december! this type of game at state is why I'm a fan, it's going to be a great matchup if everyone stays healthy! watched both teams play and both can run both can pass, my opinion is motley county has the slightest edge on defense. just an opinion, not looking to be railroaded! looking forward to this one!
You make a valid point on Motley's defense. Westbrook had Strawn 14 to 0 early in the game and I was beginning to wonder if Strawn was going to show up. Very competitive game, bad ball handling and a couple interceptions sunk Westbrook.

Back