Balmorhea vs Garden city

Eagle28

11-man fan
How’s is this one gonna go? I don’t think anyone expected this. Rankin with the upset over balmorhea and Garden city with the upset over sterling. I think it’s gonna be a good one. Balmorhea 45ed Garden city in the regular season but it’s been a crazy week and everyone knows it’s equally crazy in playoffs. If balmorhea gets their stuff together I believe they can pull out a 20+ win. But if they have another game like the last, garden city will take over. It’s gonna be a good one

Red_Devil_DDS":3idzzfr5 said:
It’s going to come down to the adjustments that Coach Jones makes, but in the end I think Coach Jones’ team will take it.
Can you be a little more clear. Both coaches are jones. Vance jones and Jeff Jones

Eagle28":18n7lgck said:
How’s is this one gonna go? I don’t think anyone expected this. Rankin with the upset over balmorhea and Garden city with the upset over sterling. I think it’s gonna be a good one. Balmorhea 45ed Garden city in the regular season but it’s been a crazy week and everyone knows it’s equally crazy in playoffs. If balmorhea gets their stuff together I believe they can pull out a 20+ win. But if they have another game like the last, garden city will take over. It’s gonna be a good one

I think Garden City/Balmorhea and Rankin/Sterling City were the predicted matches up, but the 1 and 2 seeds flipped in both districts. Any of these four teams could win the state title, and I only wished I wasn't so far away so I could see one or both games.

Back