Balmorhea vs. Garden City

Balmorhea is definitely clicking on all cylinders right now but with the way GC played against Borden County I believe it’s gonna be a tough one for Balmorhea. I think GC will win by 30

They played earlier in the season and both teams have gotten better as year has gone on. Garden City won by 21 in week 3. Garden City should win and I'm going with them. But I wouldn't be shocked if Vance Jones and the Bears win. It should be a great game.

Both of these teams have improved so much and are facing each other once again. Balmorhea and Garden City are both very talented teams. It is going to be very interesting seeing them play each other once again with a real playoff atmosphere this time. Based on their performance, and what I witnessed at their last two games, I will take Garden City. Balmorhea will for sure give them a run for their money, but if the Bearkats perform and begin to dominate the game like they did against BC, the bears will have some tough odds to overcome, but let's not forget that the magic Vance Jones brings to the game of six man is legendary, so anything is possible. I'll take Garden City by 18.

I will take Balmorhea by at least 2 scores. Both teams have improved since they faced off earlier this year but I believe Balmorhea will upset GC in a close one.

It is always a chore to beat a good team twice in a season. That being said, I believe that the Bears have been steadily improving over the course of the season, while the Bearkats seem to have already topped out. A very close game with Sterling, and letting Rankin stay in the game causes me to believe that Vance Jones will get back to his old ways of putting it on the GC. Balmorhea by 24.

BC looked like a shell of the team they used to be against GC. I never seen them play or look like that. So I don't put much into that win for GC. But that's just my personal opinion on it. As is me not believing GC is a real #2 ranked team. I haven't been impressed with them this season. And I heard Balmorhea may be missing a kid thats 1 of their better players. Not sure how true it is... could be a factor if is true.

I think GC wins a close one but if they show up anything like they did against SC & Rankin a couple weeks back. They will lose and probably lose badly just like Sterling City did.

Back