AZLE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL BASKETBALL STATE CHAMPS

Football is football! Congrats to both Coach Burkhart on his Championship and to Coach Rushing on his "Championships".

Both of you guys are special to me!

Bonnie won State with no track to practice on. High Plains Drifter you are right. Thank you Broadcaster I am thankful to get to coach under you.

God Bless

Coach Burkhart

Perhaps a 6 man state title ain't got all the street cred of an 11 man 5A title or a big ol' shiny Super Bowl ring ...

But my rule is you play until you lose or somebody hands you a big shiny trophy at the end of the season and if that happens, you're the state champs. Most kids don't choose where momma and daddy are living and (usually) where they go to school. And if some dipso pointy headed professor-wanabee at South North Carolina School of Mines Teachers State Clown College says differently, well, he can stick it where the sun don't shine.

Coach Burkhart":392n5v22 said:
I thought I'd read or heard that before. Some would say you've done your alma mater proud. More so than some of us who have not climbed our particular career ladder all that far. Some might even suggest all that hardware - at whatever level - could qualify you as a distinguished alumni. With a right to question an instructor's absurd statement.

Back