August 4 -- Name a player we should look out for this season

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
Name a player we should look out for this season

Player, school and positions... last years stats in available or applicable

His initials are ATM and I may or may not be his mom....but I will wait till the season starts before I brag too much. He has a story that many do not know. This will be his junior year. He had to miss a year due to injury...

ATMmom":13d07cyv said:
His initials are ATM and I may or may not be his mom....but I will wait till the season starts before I brag too much. He has a story that many do not know. This will be his junior year. He had to miss a year due to injury...
Player, school and positions?????

Isiah Hood rb/db Wellman Union. After watching the scrimmage I am like Boobie Miles uncle on Friday Night Lights He can Pass, He can Catch, He can run , He can tackle . Very good on defense he probably had 4-5 stops if they beat him it was a touchdown . If he stays healthy wellman is going to be better than expected

I'd say going into the season these two are the PRE-SEASON MVPS

Union Hill has Gabe Nelson - D1 MVP

Richland Springs has Walker Tippie - D2 MVP

Don't know names of the one's below but they'll be really good too.

Milfords spreadback #1 is pretty good.
I'm sure Happy and Borden County will reload with another standout.
Abbott has the monster nose guard.
Oakwood has a sensational spread back, believe he's a Sr.

From High Island:
#1 SR. Kole Rodriguez - WR/DB
#7 SR. Kade Meyers - WR/DB

Both young men are getting College interests and are difference makers. Keep an eye on them.

Nick Norrell, Oglesby, Jr. 6'2 185, 1st team All District, Off and Def, Hon Ment Super Centex, 88 solo tackles def, as Soph. Great hands, Basketball 1st Team All District, All Region, Soph. 3.6GPA.

Without a doubt Issiah Sampson, Tapps D1, Dallas Lutheran. Amazing player! I think he was number 3 in rushing last year as a junior but what you dont realize is he alternated carries and 2/3 of the games were over by half time. If you dont believe me check his Hudl highlights. I am a bit of a homer on this one but its hard not to like a humble kid with AMAZING ball skills.

I wish the Tapps schools got more exposure on this board!

Back