Attention Final 4 Teams From 2016!!! Both Division 1&2

CoachBrinkman

11-man fan
A corporate sponsor has proposed an exciting twist to The Best of Texas Shootout 2017 6on6! The Best of Texas Shootout will happen regardless, but if this addition is going to be made on Saturday then all 4 teams from a division have to sign up. Here are the details of the final four teams if they are interested:
Crowell
Balmorhea
Valley
Richland Springs
And or
Borden County
Union Hill
Jonesboro
Happy
The overall tournament is July 22nd and 23rd. The 22nd is pool play and the 23rd is bracket play. Since the 22nd is only pool play one of our corporate sponsors put up $2000 in scholarship cash. The concept is simple. We are calling it Replay 2016! On the 22nd the 4 teams will play eachother in the same schedule as they played this fall. Yes 2016 Seniors you get to play!
The champion will be given the $2000 in scholarship money and replay an ending to an awesome 2016! We suggest the scholarship money go to the 2016 seniors, but if you were fortunate enough not to have any seniors(looks like 2017 will be good for you) then you can distribute sponsorships however you see fit.
The remainder of the tournament will be played by all current students of the school. Sorry 2016 seniors your out for the rest. The winner of the overall championship will be awarded championship rings and shirts provided by our sponsors.
*****please note we might have to modify specific details of the awards to make sure it fits within UIL guidelines.*****
With all of that said.................Do we have the 4 teams interested in rebattling it out?
For additional details please read the post about the Beat of Texas Shootout 2017

I had them in a second post but for some reason it didn't post, so I combined them into this one. I guess after I typed it I didn't hit submit or something. They are included

If those teams want a shot at the 2k of scholarship money they need to signup. It's 2k for each division for a total of $4,000.00 of scholarship money to the winning schools. It takes all 4 teams to make it work.

This is 6on6 flag summer ball not full pads. It is the same as 7on7 for 11man schools. 6man schools play 6on6. We currently have a series going on between.
Sterling City
Garden City
Blackwell
Water Valley
Robert Lee
Paintrock
We play on Tuesday nights at ASU. Its called The West Texas Invitational.

Back