AT&T Stadium - host with the most?

This was great for kids to get an opportunity to play in a stadium that many of us have never been to. I live close to the DFW metroplex and i have never been to a cowboys game. The fact that the game was there brought so many people out. Being a Milford alum i saw friends that i haven't seen in 15 years.

smokeyjoe53":tiiq64np said:
I heard they are renaming jerry world.......... Oreck-Dyson Stadium.........

Well, if you were a Cowboy fan, I guess it would (vacuum), but I'm not sure either the Oreck or Dyson people want to degrade their product. As a life-long Packer fan, I appreciate their assistance in Sunday's victory. I heard the Packers voted to give the game ball to Romo and the Cowboy defense.

Yeah, my buddy and I were joking about seeing something that hasn't happened in a long time at Cowboys Stadium - the Cowboys got the win.

Ya having it in a small town is just pie in the sky wishful thinking...logistically almost impossible...(but a guy can dream can't he...it's kind of like my six-man version of Field of Dreams I guess!)

Coach Hauk you've said it pretty well there and thanks.

My one fear was that the bigger media and press and people who had never seen a six-man game for the Metro Area would see the game and treat it as a side show and not real football...but I can say now,as I have read most of the media reports of the game and visited with a few who were there...that has not been the case! That would have been the only thing that would have halted the possibility of growth of the game...but that hasn't happened.

So overall it has been great for six-man as a sport! And I can not say enough how well the UIL did with this!

I know the Coaches' Association had a big hand in pushing for this game being played at Arlington and praise should go to them...that association has been great at promoting the game!

Nothing against Cryboys Stadium, i think its great for the kids a life experience for most. But its a lots closer to Shotwell for most of us. And 6 man is a western game

Back