Aspermont Hornets....

cozmo cramer

11-man fan
Two things....
1. Will anyone score on them.
2. Just how good are they.

Right now, their defense is pitching a shutout.
Week 7 and Week 8 will be the games where that defense gets tested

Hadnt noticed this. The KC game is a shocker to me. Hard to hold the Greyhounds scoreless no matter who they are playing!! The others well........

Might have to add em to my watch list now.

MTBar...
My post never said Aspermont would shut out Chillicothe.....

It says.... They will get tested week 7 and 8......
Also says, they've shut out their first 4 opponents.....

NOW I WAS STATING THAT Week 7 (spur) and Week 8 (Jayton) opponents ARE better than chillicothe

Also,
Chillicothe plays Aspermont and Jayton........ I see Jayton beating Chillicothe...
Hard to tell bout Aspermont, their schedule is as soft as charmin -or- as fluffy as snuggles makes your laundry

Either way you look at it the Hornets are still impressive, I mean KC scored 28 points on Pete and Aspermont held them to a big 0. It's still impressive to have zero points scored on you four games into the season. But I think that streak has a chance of ending this week or maybe not. Aspermont may hold them to 0 we will just have to see. I think Spur could hand them their first loss. And Jayton vs Aspermont will be a great one to catch, district game to top it off. I remember a SIMILAR situation with Aspermont last year in Div 1 before meeting their district games.

Aspermont is a pretty good team. KC's quarterback got hurt and that is why they did not score. Before he went out they were moving the ball but they turned the ball over.

I don't know if that's why kc didn't score. Only completed a couple of passes and he played almost a half. They only made two first downs that I saw. Heard they ended up with around 50 yds. Looked like to me they got out played. Qb or not don't think they ever score. KC is not a bad offense, but they were that night. Maybe Aspermont had something to do with that, maybe not.

Back