Aquilla

Do you really think a little kiss up like this is going to be enough to get me off your a$$? Aquilla knows they are doing good and what they need to do to continue. They don't need support from a piss ant like you.

mj1522":31go5hxv said:
Wow, sounds like there is some tension between the two of you!
mj, read the topics watcher created in the other district boards. Start with the one about bloomburg. He doesn't understand the difference in rude meanness & good natured joking. He has put down the teams that have won few or no games this year. He seems to think what he is doing is the same as you & me ribbing each other about Aquilla & Abbott. We have fun with things, he is just a (place derogatory name of your choice here).

CowboyP":51okit4w said:
mj1522":51okit4w said:
Wow, sounds like there is some tension between the two of you!
mj, read the topics watcher created in the other district boards. Start with the one about bloomburg. He doesn't understand the difference in rude meanness & good natured joking. He has put down the teams that have won few or no games this year. He seems to think what he is doing is the same as you & me ribbing each other about Aquilla & Abbott. We have fun with things, he is just a (place derogatory name of your choice here).

My rule is to never, NEVER, put down a team or a player, people who post are for the most part fair game. This site is to promote the 6-man world not put them down. I have as much respect, if not more for the small team that goes out each week knowing they have 6 players and the opponent has double that or more. They still play, they never give up.

Back