Aquilla-Abbott

Since I know HookemBabe is still lurking out there, I just can't pass up the opportunity to say this. It don't matter who wins between Aquilla and Abbot. The winner will still be ranked behind Sands. ;-)

Mj you need your ass kicked. But I'll let aquilla handle your rabbits instead. Cowboy!!! Tell your cougars...NO MERCY!!! Abbott cheatin rabbits!!!! , good luck D1-14....except abbott

@ MJ, Ive read plenty of your posts, especially the ones where 'none of the other teams but Abbott have played anybody anygood". You always have something smart to say to Cowboy or David, or anyone else who isn't an Abbott fan, and quite frankly I will laugh my A$$ off if Abbott loses this week, cause you won't be just getting crap from David and Cowboy, but there are a bunch of people on this board waiting to see you eat your words.

This board is for pure entertainment, you are way too serious, and frankly come across as a real smart A$$ sometimes. It's ok to be passionate about your team, but there is something wrong when you never can find anything nice to say about any other teams, especially when your team is a tough District like Dist 14. I sure hope I get off in time to come to the game Friday, should be a good one but if the Cougars come out on top, the Orange Mohawk is going to have a field day, lol!

I'm sorry sixmanfan3, did I hurt your feelings? The trash talking on my post is mild compared to cowboy and david. I didn't know you were so sensitive. I will make sure to choose my words more carefully when addressing you. I'm sorry, you big cry baby!

Both of these teams are strong but I think them ole Abbott Rabbits are going take this one by 16. It will be a great game to watch.

mj1522":190gwrus said:
I'm sorry sixmanfan3, did I hurt your feelings? The trash talking on my post is mild compared to cowboy and david. I didn't know you were so sensitive. I will make sure to choose my words more carefully when addressing you. I'm sorry, you big cry baby!
When have I put a team down? I do trash talk to you & a few others, but it has all been in fun. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember saying I wanted all Dist 14 teams to bring their A game every week so that the playoff teams were better prepared.
If saying "my team will win & your team will lose" is trash talk, then I'm guilty as charged.

Little Bunny Foo Foo, your nothing but a winey little BIT*H....you have a good day at school and make sure mommy puts a enough carrotts in your lunch you won't so pissy when you come home today. BWAAAAAAAHH go Bynum, Go Peneope, Go Cougars and ANYONE else that plays Abbott!!!

It's almost always a good game. They will battle it out Friday, & support each other in playoffs. In fact, 6 or 7 of abbott's players were at Aquilla's 1st round game last year.

dont like abbot one bit didnt when i played and never will i hope they get their little cotton ball tails whooped this week and every other week

Been sitting on this all week, after doing a little homework to see exactly how each team has done, here is my prediction.

Abbott scores first, but it will be short lived. Back and forth for the rest of the half. Aquilla will score going in the half to take a 6 point lead. Aquilla will increase that lead to 14 early in the 3rd. Some more tradin td's till the 4th and Aquilla will get a stop (likely from a turnover) and go up by 20, then again and go up by 28. Final Aquilla 54, Abbott 26.

Aquilla's workhorse hurt his knee in the second quarter. That changed the momentum of the game. Things got a little heated at times, and there were a lot of penalties on both sides. Overall though, both teams played well and most players showed a reasonable amount of sportsmanship.
Congratulations Cougars. Keep it up.

Congratulations to Aquilla on the win! I have a feeling these two team will meet again in the playoffs. Cowboy I guess your saying the reason Aquilla only won by 7 was because your running back hurt his knee? What about our running back that got threw out of the game in the first half? I think even you will admit that if anything both players should of been kicked out. The Aquilla player hit the Abbott player in the facemask and the Abbott player just responded by bumping him with his shoulder. I done even want to talk about that so called fumble near the end of the game. I have alot more, but I'm gonna stop so I don't sound like David. LOL

First of all congrats to aquilla they were the better team tonight. And I agree with you Cowboy about the game the kids on both sides really wanted to win and a little emotion came out. I hope the Abbott team learned from this game that a little heart goes a long way and Aquilla showed alot of heart tonight to hold Abbott off. Great defense again congrat to Aquila and Coach Cooper. I hope #10 is back next week he is a great player and Aquilla is a very good team.

Back