Anyone Know A Good Heart Doctor?

Either that or a good podiatrist. Extracting foot from mouth is tough… even worse when someone manages to lodge both between their molars

but i really think there are going to be some great games,,, wish i could make more of them.. good luck young men

Dang Don the title of your thread had me worried about you.
Tis' that time of year though. Already happened to many but the seniors right now never know for sure if this will be the last time to ever put the pad's on. Here's to safety and clean play, leave it all on the field, no regrets.
Luck to your Radier's Mr Hardin.

51eleven":pthl5mhy said:
Dang Don the title of your thread had me worried about you.
Tis' that time of year though. Already happened to many but the seniors right now never know for sure if this will be the last time to ever put the pad's on. Here's to safety and clean play, leave it all on the field, no regrets.
Luck to your Radier's Mr Hardin.
Amen brother

smokeyjoe53":1g0mg434 said:
rainjacktx":1g0mg434 said:
CowboyP":1g0mg434 said:
I am a real honorary Dr.

I doubt you could successfully open a band-aid wrapper.
I doubt he could find them at Wal-Mart...............
Rainjack, I hope you need CPR at some point. Hopefully I'll be there, & will be able to prevent anyone from doing it.
Smokey, I can find anything in wal-mart. It's the only place I shop.

CowboyP":1gpyoynz said:
Rainjack, I hope you need CPR at some point. Hopefully I'll be there, & will be able to prevent anyone from doing it.

You don't know what CPR even looks like. You would probably think it was an orgy and want to get in on the action.

rainjacktx":3jywt2cp said:
CowboyP":3jywt2cp said:

You don't know what CPR even looks like. You would probably think it was an orgy and want to get in on the action.
I do to! You hit 'em in the chest then kiss 'em!

CowboyP":3qg6xnca said:
rainjacktx":3qg6xnca said:
CowboyP":3qg6xnca said:

I do to! You hit 'em in the chest then kiss 'em!
rainjack's point proven

Back