Anybody interested in doing a six-man clinic in Wyoming?

freeagent

Six-man pro
I got a note the other day from a coach in Wyoming who asked if I could organize a six-man football coaches clinic in Wyoming for the schools in Wyoming and Montana.

Well, the cost of hauling a bunch of you guys up there is kinda prohibitive and for some reason, I haven't been able to find a way to make a living running six-man football coaching clinics. They were thinking sometime in July (actually, wanted August, but I told him all the folks who could do this would be somewhat busy come about the first week of August).

But the guy is kinda persistent and maybe what we can do is find a coach who would be willing to take a trip up there and spend a day with a couple dozen coaches and talk six-man football. I'm going to leave it to you and the folks up there to work out the specifics (cost, etc.) -- they said they would handle all the details on their end.

Drop me a line via e-mail or phone ...

John Taddy
[email protected]
210-378-3121

2 words...Distance Learning.

(It's done with business deals, regional training, and college courses prolly every day).

Some of us are still old fashioned ...

And thanks to the folks who have responded to this. I've passed the information along to the folks in Wyoming.

Where in Wyoming are they thinking about hosting it John? I'd love to get the information here in Colorado about it as well. Thank you for any information that you can provide.

Just food for thought regarding the future. If for a 2-3-4 day clinic/player camp you might provide accomodations for 6-7 days with some food and say a day's trout fishing with a local and say some 4 wheelin in the mountains or a horse back ride you might find a taker or two. In early-mid July, gettin' out of the Texas heat for a week is an attractive retreat before two a day's.
Help with gas money would be especially nice.

Gentlemen:

I have lost count of the number of coaches who have contacted me about the possibility of going to Wyoming for a six-man clinic.

What I've done is put those folks in touch with Cory J. Dziowgo, the HFC at Meeteetsee Schools, who is trying to organize a summer clinic for the Wyoming and Montana schools (but I bet if he made a few more calls, he might bring in a few guys from Colorado and Idaho). Mike Reed mentioned that he and a couple other coaches went to Colorado and put on a clinic for their sixman coaches last summer.

Thanks again, gentlemen. I'm proud to count the folks on this board among my friends.

John

Back