Any Class of 2018 6M players with official college commits?

#1 from Milford could play some college ball! I would like to see someone give him a chance to play QB in a spread offense.

Saw that Chase Hill from Waco Live Oak walked on at West Virgnia. Neat little story about him that I found on a WVU blog. Private sixman to d-1, it can be done.

https://wvusports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=8329

Maybe the most unique back story of any of these nine new Mountaineers is Chase Hill, who comes to West Virginia from Live Oak Classical School in Waco, Texas. Other than the fact that the 5-foot-11, 176-pound safety is a long way from home, not much on the surface registers as unusual. But if you dig deeper, you find out that Hill was a member of a Live Oak team that played six-man football. Six-man football, in which every player is an eligible receiver, is played by 262 small, mainly rural high schools in the state of Texas. Live Oak Classical is an exception to those farm country six-man roots, though, as the Christian school with an enrollment of 374 students grads K-12 is located in the heart of Waco, just a few blocks from Baylor University. Normally not many major college football players come from six-man programs. Hill will try to prove he is more than a smaller school star. He was the Super Centex Six-Man Player of the Year in 2016, and this past season he was 2-A first-team all-state selection, as he led Live Oak to its second straight TAPPS state championship. In 2017, he was a force in many areas in a game that values multi-dimensional players. He rushed for 1,463 yards and 21 touchdowns, caught 32 passes for 642 yards and nine TDs and also completed 96-of-162 throws for 1,879 yards and 34 more TD. As a junior, he not only totaled 2,349 yards of total offense with 31 touchdowns, he also had 65 tackles and five interceptions. Hill played baseball, basketball and ran track for the Falcons as well. He’s believed to be the first WVU player to come from a six-man high school program in many, many years.

Josiah Garcia & Danny Vasquez from Balmorhea have signed to play for Sul Ross. Josiah will also be doing track there.

Jayton Smith from Valley signed to play for Mary Hardin-Baylor University.

James McIntyre from Milford will be at Hardin-Simmons for Track.

Ares":1wbnmvsb said:
Josiah Garcia & Danny Vasquez from Balmorhea have signed to play for Sul Ross. Josiah will also be doing track there.

Jayton Smith from Valley signed to play for Mary Hardin-Baylor University.

James McIntyre from Milford will be at Hardin-Simmons for Track.

Josiah Garcia is going to Hardin-Simmons to run track bc Sul Ross did away with their track program

Kellen Everett of Cherokee signed to play at Mary Hardin-Baylor

Leman Saunders":1iesdax5 said:
Josiah Garcia is going to Hardin-Simmons to run track bc Sul Ross did away with their track program

Kellen Everett of Cherokee signed to play at Mary Hardin-Baylor

Good correction there Leman. I completely forgot about Sul Ross getting rid of Track.

TebowTime15":3h3fg05t said:
#1 from Milford could play some college ball! I would like to see someone give him a chance to play QB in a spread offense.
I can confirm that Ta’Ron has received interest from D1 schools. Some have drove all the to the highschool to meet with him and recruit him in person. He is class of 2019 so he has another season to accumulate more offers/interest.

Back