Allen Academy Rams broadcasting on line!

AllenRamsOnLine

11-man fan
ALLEN ACADEMY RAMS FOOTBALL TO BE BROADCAST FREE ON-LINE

For the first time in program history, Allen Academy Rams football will be broadcast live and free on-line starting this season. The internet radio broadcasts will be available at allenacademyrams.com, a subsidiary of bcsball.com. "Allen Academy Athletics is excited to enhance our varsity football gameday experience. We look forward to providing online play-by-play audio broadcasts for fans all over Ram Country," said Allen Academy Athletics Director and Head Football Coach Adrian Adams.

Veteran Brazos Valley broadcaster Tom Turbiville will provide the play-by-play of all 10 regular-season games plus the playoffs. Turbiville has been in local radio for 33 years. In 2012, he retired after 19 years full-time at Bryan Broadcasting. In 2019, he started BCSBALL.com, broadcasting on-line high school sports of the Bryan and College Station ISDs, which will continue.

"I've got plenty of experience broadcasting the 11-man game, but this will be my first venture into 6-man football," Turbiville said. "It's a different and fast-moving game for sure with lots of scoring on that 80-yard field. I'm very excited to get started broadcasting Rams football."

Each broadcast will start 20 minutes before kickoff with the Cedar Beam Homes Pre-Game Show, and include the Celebrity Spa & Salon Halftime Show and the Reece Homes Post-Game Show.

For the Rams' six home games, the audio broadcast will also simulcast to subscribers of the NFHS Network video stream.

Allen Academy starts its regular season Aug. 25 hosting BVCHEA at 7 pm at Baker Field.

Back