All things considered......

Box Dad

11-man fan
No matter how your week went or day goes, we get to watch some sixman tonight in some cool weather. We get to cheer for our kids and watch them play a full contact game of Risk. Win or loose, this is a good thing, and I am ready for some fall football.

Box Dad":108j06i6 said:
No matter how your week went or day goes, we get to watch some sixman tonight in some cool weather. We get to cheer for our kids and watch them play a full contact game of Risk. Win or loose, this is a good thing, and I am ready for some fall football.

ditto

As bad as things can get with droughts, fires, and bad economies, we're still blessed to live in the greatest state of the greatest country in the world. And we're privileged to get to watch the best football on Friday nights.

It's going to be a great day for me. Not only is it rivalry game night for us, but we finally have football weather too.
This is definite proof that there is a God!

I agree we are blessed to have these opportunities to set aside other issues to see young men compete in this great state. Rival games are the best throw out the rankings,, all other stats mean very little. God bless these young men each day for the dedication and effort that they display. Please watch over them and keep from each one injury and deliver them and their fans home safely.
God bless Texas High School Football especially the SIXMAN FAMILY. Humbly i request.

My oldest son played sixman football, and played with much heart. Now he is Afghanistan with many others, fighting so that my youngest son and yours can continue to play this wonderful game in this great State and Country we live in. I pray for all of them on whatever field, football or battle, they may be on tonight.

dawgfan23":kyf6a30u said:
My oldest son played sixman football, and played with much heart. Now he is Afghanistan with many others, fighting so that my youngest son and yours can continue to play this wonderful game in this great State and Country we live in. I pray for all of them on whatever field, football or battle, they may be on tonight.
"Like" And thank you to your eldest. Good luck tonight.

Box Dad":k6gsmop9 said:
And even if we don't get to a game,
cause one of our kids goes and gets themselves hitched,
we'll still be proud to be country folk,
and will write about those things
that some may call
witless, drivelling, inane banter.

It's cool.
That's what I call it too!!!!
BAM!!!!

dawgfan23":1x81cb5k said:

Tell him thanks for me . . .

Back