Aledo wins 9th Championship

Texlonghorn75":25jt52fd said:
FCSA football":25jt52fd said:
Naw, just want to see some EVIDENCE not listen to personal
OPINIONS AND HEARSAY .
* the evidence is right in front of you. It's already been mentioned that the Valley boys could've went to Motley county but chose RS for some specific reason. I would be surprised if she left after this year. JB is an amazing recruiter but when he doesnt get his way he bails on you. Gordon, Stanton, Rankin...

We have had enough of that for the last few years from our “fearless leaders”,
Excuse me while I go throw up !
Go a head and throw up. It will take a while for you because you are so full of yourself. Just a thought, offer Coach Rigdon more money than RS to come coach that Fayette County team of yours and have an instant powerhouse. Put (more) money where your team is. Hey if its OK for RS why not you too??

* From what I've heard, Coach Rigdon is most likely getting paid around the $60k-70k mark, along with every other coach RS has. I thought RS was a struggling community, how do they have the money to pay for these coaches? Apparently the valley boys mom was also interested in MC but chose RS for whatever reason.I guess RS payed her more than MC was going to. I think she may be a one and done though...

Should there be a quota on hiring employees with kids? Otherwise, I can't think of any way to fix the problem. We all know RS wants to win and will let the end justify the means.

I think JB is a master manipulator. The man runs away from actual competition because he is/was losing. Quits, turns to Stanton, then Rankin for an assistant position and immediately leaves after the school year. Rigdon was there the whole time.
The big question here is WHY did RS bring this type of coach back that has poor reputation and bad temperament?
* the board members are on his (JBs) side
* every coach is getting paid $60k+ a year for a "small"D2 6man team from what ove been told....

Why does this not add up to anybody that pays attention under JB are doing everything they can to cheat? Good thing ole pillsbury doesnt have to do any workouts, might have a heart attack. It will be dealt with, a state title for RS might be taken away, and RS on 2 years of probation. "Its ok though, we have JB back" hurhurhur.
Again, thank you Coach Bigham for pointing out the obvious. I'm 100% sure the UIl will be taking this seriously, as they been given information

LBK6manFan":35kj6u89 said:
I think JB is a master manipulator. The man runs away from actual competition because he is/was losing. Quits, turns to Stanton, then Rankin for an assistant position and immediately leaves after the school year. Rigdon was there the whole time.
The big question here is WHY did RS bring this type of coach back that has poor reputation and bad temperament?
* every coach is getting paid $60k+ a year for a "small"D2 6man team from what ove been told....

Why does this not add up to anybody that pays attention under JB are doing everything they can to cheat? Good thing ole pillsbury doesnt have to do any workouts, might have a heart attack. It will be dealt with, a state title for RS might be taken away, and RS on 2 years of probation. "Its ok though, we have JB back" hurhurhur.
Again, thank you Coach Bigham for pointing out the obvious. I'm 100% sure the UIl will be taking this seriously, as they been given information

Jerry Burkhart was at Richland Springs from 2003 to 2017 consecutively. Why would he leave Richland if he just wanted to win? Stanton isn't a winning program.

RE: tu 7.5, your response “Go a head and throw up. It will take a while for you because you are so full of yourself. Just a thought, offer Coach Rigdon more money than RS to come coach that Fayette County team of yours and have an instant powerhouse. Put (more) money where your team is. Hey if its OK for RS why not you too??
My answer to your question:
We are a small Independent program. So with reference to us hiring Coach Rigdon, Coach Lee, Coach Alvarado or any other coach you might name. Let me enlighten you about our program and our mission.
We are an Independent. We brought 6 man football to an area that never had it before. Our mission was to give kids an opportunity to play organized, competitive football, something they had Wished for. We have only had a paid coach for the past two seasons. He gets paid $ 250.00 a week from
August to December. So you get all the coaches you know with all their talented sons to send me their resume.
If they are willing to move down here and sign up for this enormous sum with no benefits, bring ‘em on.
What we do is spend our money on kids. Not just our kids, but all kids we can provide an opportunity for.
That’s why we started the Independent Bowl Series. There was no post season opportunity to play for before that. Now Hundreds of kids have participated and benefited from that opportunity. Once again, we spend our money to make that opportunity available.

“Everything you do for yourself in this life, when you leave you take it with you. Everything you do for others you leave behind”.
Your words and hateful rhetoric on this site appear to be from someone that is very unhappy and frustrated,
A person that plans to take it all with him and leave nothing behind.
I feel truly sorry for you. You are missing the joy in life.

FCSA football":3u7jrtaa said:
RE: tu 7.5, your response “Go a head and throw up. It will take a while for you because you are so full of yourself. Just a thought, offer Coach Rigdon more money than RS to come coach that Fayette County team of yours and have an instant powerhouse. Put (more) money where your team is. Hey if its OK for RS why not you too??
My answer to your question:
We are a small Independent program. So with reference to us hiring Coach Rigdon, Coach Lee, Coach Alvarado or any other coach you might name. Let me enlighten you about our program and our mission.
We are an Independent. We brought 6 man football to an area that never had it before. Our mission was to give kids an opportunity to play organized, competitive football, something they had Wished for. We have only had a paid coach for the past two seasons. He gets paid $ 250.00 a week from
August to December. So you get all the coaches you know with all their talented sons to send me their resume.
If they are willing to move down here and sign up for this enormous sum with no benefits, bring ‘em on.
What we do is spend our money on kids. Not just our kids, but all kids we can provide an opportunity for.
That’s why we started the Independent Bowl Series. There was no post season opportunity to play for before that. Now Hundreds of kids have participated and benefited from that opportunity. Once again, we spend our money to make that opportunity available.

“Everything you do for yourself in this life, when you leave you take it with you. Everything you do for others you leave behind”.
Your words and hateful rhetoric on this site appear to be from someone that is very unhappy and frustrated,
A person that plans to take it all with him and leave nothing behind.
I feel truly sorry for you. You are missing the joy in life.
FCSU, your problem is that only Your opinion matters and if someone posts something you don't like YOU have the final say on the matter. You take the supposed moral high ground while you defend RS and their sneaky pathetic ways. This argument isn't about the program you helped start in Fayette county. You certainly like to self promote when talking about it. Reminds many of that Jerry Jones in Arlington. You need to get out in front of everything and call attention to yourself. Your Independent Bowl Series is another participation trophy program. Give it up man, you need to stay off the suds awhile.

TebowTime15":n3futck4 said:
LBK6manFan":n3futck4 said:

Jerry Burkhart was at Richland Springs from 2003 to 2017 consecutively. Why would he leave Richland if he just wanted to win? Stanton isn't a winning program.

I have to question your intelligence on this one bud. Jb left Recruiting Springs to go to Gordon. He backed out and went right back to Recruiting Springs. JB decides that he wants to coach 11man at Stanton, didnt do well at all and then abruptly quits on their team. He was then hired by Rankin, where he stayed until the coup was planned and ready demote Coach Rigdon. He has left Recruiting Springs for greener pastures to only return to his comfort zone multiple times.
There is a difference between move-ins and planned move-ins. RS under JB plans there move -ins and transfers. I just cant believe the people of RS would accept this man back after the stuff he has pulled.
Your argument is weak Tebow time and you are obviously a Recruiting Springs booster or just a dumb fan, or both. All I know is the truth is coming out sooner than later, things are getting hot!!! Not a good look for Recruiting Springs, administration, school board, and of course JB.

Tell me one thing... How does RS have the budget to bring several head coaches in? Talking big $$$ for all those coaches and the one that had to sit at home because he was blackballed by a bunch of lying manipulators. I'm curious to see what RS's budget is and how they can afford it. That's really not feasible in a 6man town... just saying, especially D2. I honestly believe RS manipulates their enrollment numbers to stay D2. That's my opinion.

Like I’ve said before tu, I don’t know ANYONE from Richland Springs. The only person I did know lives elsewhere now. I live almost 200 miles from there. You sole argument and criticism that seems to give you the right to condemn people is that they don’t blindly agree with you so therefore they MUST somehow be connected to Richland Springs. Mighty weak footing.
As far as your other opinion and apparent criticism, what have you ever accomplished ?
Never mind, I and almost everyone that reads one of your posts knows the answer to that question.
Try to enjoy life before it consumes you.

LBK6manFan":2yj1d2sc said:
TebowTime15":2yj1d2sc said:
LBK6manFan":2yj1d2sc said:

I have to question your intelligence on this one bud. Jb left Recruiting Springs to go to Gordon. He backed out and went right back to Recruiting Springs. JB decides that he wants to coach 11man at Stanton, didnt do well at all and then abruptly quits on their team. He was then hired by Rankin, where he stayed until the coup was planned and ready demote Coach Rigdon. He has left Recruiting Springs for greener pastures to only return to his comfort zone multiple times.
There is a difference between move-ins and planned move-ins. RS under JB plans there move -ins and transfers. I just cant believe the people of RS would accept this man back after the stuff he has pulled.
Your argument is weak Tebow time and you are obviously a Recruiting Springs booster or just a dumb fan, or both. All I know is the truth is coming out sooner than later, things are getting hot!!! Not a good look for Recruiting Springs, administration, school board, and of course JB.

Tell me one thing... How does RS have the budget to bring several head coaches in? Talking big $$$ for all those coaches and the one that had to sit at home because he was blackballed by a bunch of lying manipulators. I'm curious to see what RS's budget is and how they can afford it. That's really not feasible in a 6man town... just saying, especially D2. I honestly believe RS manipulates their enrollment numbers to stay D2. That's my opinion.

There no way you are a girl, just saying. You write and reason like a junior high boy.

I shouldn't tell you this, since I'm so dumb, but you can ask to see Richland's budget via an Open Records Request. If they deny you, then you can tell Ken Paxton and they get in trouble with the Texas Attorney General's Office and maybe TEA. It might even be on their website. That would tell you everything you need to know about their budget instead of guessing on a website.

The move to Gordon definitely supports your argument, but going to Stanton shows he wanted a challenge because they have not been very good. Why not wait for a cushy job, like San Saba or Mason, to come open if you simply care about winning?

The rest of it is extremely complicated, and I have extensively stated my opinions on the matter. If you read between the lines, I feel bad for LANDON Burkhart because he got punished for something he had no control over. It's a wild story but the son should not be punished for the sins of the father, especially when it's not certain the father did anything wrong.

Please don't round house kick me!

TebowTime15":1nnq2vs0 said:
LBK6manFan":1nnq2vs0 said:
TebowTime15":1nnq2vs0 said:
LBK6manFan":1nnq2vs0 said:

There no way you are a girl, just saying. You write and reason like a junior high boy.

I shouldn't tell you this, since I'm so dumb, but you can ask to see Richland's budget via an Open Records Request. If they deny you, then you can tell Ken Paxton and they get in trouble with the Texas Attorney General's Office and maybe TEA. It might even be on their website. That would tell you everything you need to know about their budget instead of guessing on a website.

The move to Gordon definitely supports your argument, but going to Stanton shows he wanted a challenge because they have not been very good. Why not wait for a cushy job, like San Saba or Mason, to come open if you simply care about winning?

The rest of it is extremely complicated, and I have extensively stated my opinions on the matter. If you read between the lines, I feel bad for LANDON Burkhart because he got punished for something he had no control over. It's a wild story but the son should not be punished for the sins of the father, especially when it's not certain the father did anything wrong.

Please don't round house kick me!

* Honestly, I agree with you on this one. I think JBs son got the raw end of the deal. Makes JB seem selfish. Rigdons were done way dirtier and did nothing wrong.

I think everyone on this site, plus their entire family that they spent Christmas with, knows you are not a Jerry Burkhart fan. Join the club as there are plenty of people in that camp. I have heard coaches hundred of miles apart say some of the things about him that you are saying on this site. You are entitled to any opinion you would like to hold as that is the great thing about the United States.

Now, what good does acting tough, calling Jerry fat, and saying the same things over and over accomplish for anyone? Does it help Coach Rigdon? I don't think Rigdon got a bad deal as he got paid to do nothing, his kids won a state ring, and he can move on next year.

You could file an Open Records Request if you want to become a whistler blower. While I have no idea what you would find, at least it would give you new material to talk about. Be careful, however, especially if you live in Richland Springs, because government HATES dealing with these requests.

Honestly, I think you should move on as well. Although I am sure he is not perfect, I think Jerry a good guy that does an excellent job of instilling morals in his players regardless of the wins.

He said rigdon didnt get a bad deal he was paid to do nothin??? And Jb does a great job of instilling morals!! Lol tebow if you want the last word just say wo we can arrange that, but for peets sake listen to yourself those two lines are classix.

6manonly":1i1z27hm said:
He said rigdon didnt get a bad deal he was paid to do nothin??? And Jb does a great job of instilling morals!! Lol tebow if you want the last word just say wo we can arrange that, but for peets sake listen to yourself those two lines are classix.

Yeah you're right about Rigdon, I should have made it clear that he got a decent deal in relation to what schools sometimes do to employees. While I don't know him at all, it could have been far far worse because those schools basically own you after you sign a contract. They could have made him be the janitor, teach some subject he hated, or who knows what else.

Jerry nor his family has ever gotten in trouble with the law that I know of, they go to church, and a person with an open mind can tell JB cares about his players. Honestly, he's been pretty nice to TE even after the beef between Jerry and TE's dad. Besides winning too much and the stuff at Stanton, do you have any complaints about his morals? Whether you like him or not, he's a decent guy.

You are also right that I should shut up since I have no skin in the game, but I am emotionally invested now because of my ardent defense of both Landon and fundamental due process! If you want me to shut up, quit saying ridiculous things about Burkhart. You know he can't really defend himself, or he risks getting paid to do nothing next year.

PS. I almost forgot, but I went to a Richland game this year and saw every single one of their players running out holding American Flags. They also did to a lesser extent before the state game, and I saw a few 11-man games did at that level. While Jerry isn't perfect, I will take the Coyotes over the NFL any day of the week and twice on Sunday! JB knows that he doesn't win 9 state rings in most countries! To me, that's a great demonstration of Jerry's character.

Amen, Tebow, Amen.
Some folks focus on everybody else’s business so they don’t have to take care their own. They throw mud
at everyone else so no one will notice they need to take a shower themselves.
Kinda like a Psychiatrist that can’t solve their own problems but they tell you they can solve yours.

One Burkhart won’t do anything to anyone because he can’t not because he doesn’t want to or wants to take the high ground. Two FC you throw mud on others as well we all do in some form myself included.

Back