Adding games to your schedule

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
I've had a few folks who are confused as to how to add games to their schedule in this new format so I thought I'd take a minute to explain the process as best I can.

The first thing you'll need to do is find your team's schedule. So, if you look in the main navigation menu there is a link to "Schedules".

Once on the schedules page, you can type your team's name into the box and press "View schedule". That will take you directly to your team's schedule.

Once you're at a team's schedule page, there should be a button near the top of the page to "Add games".

Clicking that button will bring up a form similar to what you've probably seen in the past. There will be options for each week for you to enter the game's date, time, opponent, and location.

After you've entered all the games that you're wanting to add, simply click "Save", and you're all done. Please note that if your account is not associated with the team, the games will not show up on the schedule right away. They'll need to be approved first. I do try to get those done as quickly as possible, though. If your account is associated with the team, the games will show up immediately after clicking save.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process, or feel free to email, text or private message me your schedule and I'd be happy to get it added for you.

Need to edit the schedule.

I just associated your account with your team so you should be able to edit games, as well as add new games without approval, now. You can also text, private message, or email me with any changes to the schedule and I can make those for you.

I just associated your account with your team so you should be able to edit games, as well as add new games without approval, now. You can also text, private message, or email me with any changes to the schedule and I can make those for you.
Ok thanks for the help.

We, McDade, are going to play Matagorda Week 5 but they, being a brand new school, are not listed as a school we can put on the schedule. Can you add them?

We, McDade, are going to play Matagorda Week 5 but they, being a brand new school, are not listed as a school we can put on the schedule. Can you add them?

Sorry about that. I thought I'd already added them but, evidently, all I did was send their coach a message asking for more info. 🤦‍♂️

In any case, they're added now and I went ahead and added your game with them as well. I listed the game as Friday night at 7:30pm in McDade that week, so if that's wrong either you can edit the game or just let me know and I'm happy to do it for you.

Thank you for the info!

I also think it is Round Rock Concordia that we are playing and not Pflugerville Concordia. I don’t think there’s an option for RR Concordia as well.

I also think it is Round Rock Concordia that we are playing and not Pflugerville Concordia. I don’t think there’s an option for RR Concordia as well.

That may be the same school and, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I changed it because Pflugerville is what's listed in TAPPS alignment. I'll try to reach out to someone to clarify.

Ok thanks for the help.
I've had a few folks who are confused as to how to add games to their schedule in this new format so I thought I'd take a minute to explain the process as best I can.

The first thing you'll need to do is find your team's schedule. So, if you look in the main navigation menu there is a link to "Schedules".

Once on the schedules page, you can type your team's name into the box and press "View schedule". That will take you directly to your team's schedule.

Once you're at a team's schedule page, there should be a button near the top of the page to "Add games".

Clicking that button will bring up a form similar to what you've probably seen in the past. There will be options for each week for you to enter the game's date, time, opponent, and location.

After you've entered all the games that you're wanting to add, simply click "Save", and you're all done. Please note that if your account is not associated with the team, the games will not show up on the schedule right away. They'll need to be approved first. I do try to get those done as quickly as possible, though. If your account is associated with the team, the games will show up immediately after clicking save.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this process, or feel free to email, text or private message me your schedule and I'd be happy to get it added for you.
I will need to edit my schedule also. Can you help with that?

I will need to edit my schedule also. Can you help with that?

Yes, for sure. I've associated your account with High Island so you can add/edit games, from your team's schedule page, without the need for approval.

You can also, text, email or private message me hour schedule and I can get it updated for you if any of those options are easier. You can find out all the ways to contact me in this thread: https://sixmanfootball.com/threads/ways-to-contact-mike.33887/

I need to edit my schedule as well. My Week 8 changed

I need to edit my schedule as well. My Week 8 changed

You're the coach at Chester, correct? Let me know for sure and I'll get your account associated with the team so that you can edit games that have already been added/approved. Alternatively, you can always contact me directly about changes and I'm happy to make them for you, whatever is easier for you.

Back