Abilene Christian

Simply Put, I know he has done that I was just asking a simple question it wasn't meant to be hostile. Also, I never said it was their best night I just said they played pretty good. In my quote I said something along the lines of how they were both good teams and also how Ira had something to do with it.

Well ACHS 83 have you seen more than one Ira game? I have been to every game this season (along with every season since the early 90's) and so thats makes me able to comment on Ira not having played their best game this season. Yes ACHS played very well and that effected the way Ira played but things werent clicking as they usually are for Ira. Anyways it really doesnt matter, Ira got the win, no matter what the score or how either team played, so we put it behind us and move on to the next game. And I said that Ira didnt play like they usually do because all I heard from ACHS fans is the same so I had to take up for my boys at Ira. I have always backed ACHS and they have been my pick for state even before the Ira game and Im not a private school follower but I have always defended ACHS, except when a few ACHS fans got out of hand

ryry. I think I will be correct in assuming I was the one who raised your ire yesterday. This is the first chance I have had to respond.
I give all the credit to Ira for the win last last week. I gave them their props in my first post in this thread. Even listed three examples where ACHS had opportunities before the half and could not convert. Those were all situations where Ira won those particular downs. In the posts that I believe you took exception too I was tryng to "debate" (all be it not very good ) with Caveman about the play of ACHS at the beginning of the game compared to the end. And then compare it to the other TAPPS Div. 1 teams who played #1 public schools this year. I was not trying to imply anything or make any excuses for ACHS.

Yew knowd, anytime anybody starts atellin' me jest how humble they iz, I done gitz a lil queasy. It done reminds me of that feller who wrote that book: "My humility and how I done attained it."

When I was referring to ACHS fans getting out of hand, it was not on this thread. I think everyone knows what thread I am talking about.

Try telling that to Idalou!!
Even when your good at football!!
And from what I am hearing there will be for the Mustangs!!
#2 ranking in state. And a legit #2 if not the #1 in my opinion.

Mustangs":corgfrln said:
Try telling that to Idalou!!
Even when your good at football!!
And from what I am hearing there will be for the Mustangs!!
#2 ranking in state. And a legit #2 if not the #1 in my opinion.
Huh? translate please

Based on the pics, size, depth, and people involved.... I think Richland takes Ira easily. I know it does not happen, but just say'in....

Back