Abbott's Schedule

All im goin to say is forreal guys its not what yall say or claim to b on here, its about what the boys on the team do out on the field, honestly n my opinion 1st place in district 14 will b another championship game at week 10 between aquilla and penelope

Josh_Jordan_23":xrkzyv9m said:
All im goin to say is forreal guys its not what yall say or claim to b on here, its about what the boys on the team do out on the field, honestly n my opinion 1st place in district 14 will b another championship game at week 10 between aquilla and penelope
Josh, we're just having fun. It wouldn't seem like football season without the "we're better than you" bickering!

@David 1995 ... what happened buddy??? Those "depleted" Trojans tore you a new one huh?? I bet that win by 10 is looking pretty right now?! Just a simple reminder -- never let YOUR mouth run faster than the boys on the field ;) Cougars all the way!!

Josh you were a very fun player to watch and you were a very good player offense defense and special teams. It's nice to see someone from aquilla living in reality instead of out of grangers rankings system. See you in week 10 and good luck the rest of the way.

Back