Abbott vs Throck

mj1522

11-man fan
I think these two teams are evenly matched and the team that converts on the point after attempts will win. If Abbott can keep Throck's passing game in check they have an even better shot at victory. I'm gonna say Abbott by 12!

I honestly think the state game was Valley vs Throck... But then again that's just my opinion and everyone has bad games and anything can happen!

Anything can happen in a kid's game. Abbott is no shrinking violet. Very sound offense. They run five plays and run them well! T-rock is a the definition of a fundamentally sound foot ball team in all phases of the game. Each team will get a couple of stops on defense but unless Abbott's PAT game improves dramatically the game will be lopsided on the scoreboard. T-rock by 14.

Abbott made all but one of their PAT's, however that was not even a factor because Throckmorton made all of theirs and scored more touchdowns. Congratulations to Throckmorton, they are a step above the rest with their passing game. Who knew a passing game could be more effective than a running game in six man. Abbott did score two of their touchdowns on passing plays, but it is obvious that their strength comes from the running game.

I think in the near future you will see more and more six man teams develop a consistant passing game. Especially after the success of Throckmorton. I was wondering if the passing game was just rolled over from their 11 man days. It is my understanding that Throckmorton has always been 11 man until a few years ago.

Congratulations to Throckmorton and Abbott on a great season! I think both teams will be in the mix for years to come.

Back