A little better in here

Old Bearkat":3v1su8p1 said:
All you Angelo refugees need to talk in here too!
You call them the angelo refugees.. Please name one san angelo transfer that is playing football right now in water valley.. Oh that's right there isn't one

Blackcat1":17k26ze6 said:
Old Bearkat":17k26ze6 said:
You call them the angelo refugees.. Please name one san angelo transfer that is playing football right now in water valley.. Oh that's right there isn't one

HA! Gotcha!

Blackcat1,
You must understand that the life mission of the smelly Old Bearkat is to rile up the Wildcat faithful. This is a task at which he excels and, thus chooses to excercise on occasion. Rest assured he means no harm (at least I don't think so), rather, you should view it as a compliment. If the Wildcats weren't doing well he wouldn't waste his time.

WV Backer":3q7mh5xe said:
Blackcat1,
You must understand that the life mission of the smelly Old Bearkat is to rile up the Wildcat faithful. This is a task at which he excels and, thus chooses to excercise on occasion. Rest assured he means no harm (at least I don't think so), rather, you should view it as a compliment. If the Wildcats weren't doing well he wouldn't waste his time.

Yep, although I was gigging you guys before the current good times.....

Old Bearkat":1d1svnej said:
fortyfived":1d1svnej said:
I'm saddened because the Wildcats have the week off... : (
Is there game worth watching near by??

You can go watch GC and Ropes........
You can come on over to Ira's Homecoming and meet the Texas Tech Masked Rider...
Ropes has a pretty good squad but I say GC by 45. Keep your eye on GC

Secretly Old Bearkat longs for the days of Chivo Loco and the Rabid Wildcat. Alas, all he has is me, Simply Put, Fan in Black, fortyfived and a few others. We don't cause much of a fuss so he drags out the Angelo Refugees remark to stir me up. You win Old Smelly One... Grrrrr!! :)

Blackcat1":2ajs2muc said:
Old Bearkat":2ajs2muc said:
That's right!!!!

They're from Lake View.

WV Backer":3jv45f9e said:
Secretly Old Bearkat longs for the days of Chivo Loco and the Rabid Wildcat. Alas, all he has is me, Simply Put, Fan in Black, fortyfived and a few others. We don't cause much of a fuss so he drags out the Angelo Refugees remark to stir me up. You win Old Smelly One... Grrrrr!! :)

You got that right.....

The foamy one was very amusing.....

hornkeeper12":316eryqj said:
Blackcat1":316eryqj said:
Old Bearkat":316eryqj said:
That's right!!!!

They're from Lake View.

bow.gif

WV Backer":2va2v16o said:

Don't give in that easily Backer! And OBK just doesn't seem appropriate... how about OBS? Or Old BearScat? Just throwing it out there?

He does look smelly, but kind of harmless would you say?? Just sayin..

HiBear.jpg

"A little better in here" OBK's team started off the season, a little better this year. I do believe he is feeling a bit cocky! Some improvement? You bet! Same out come? Prolly so!

Fan In Black":m55o2i6s said:
"A little better in here" OBK's team started off the season, a little better this year. I do believe he is feeling a bit cocky! Some improvement? You bet! Same out come? Prolly so!

I actually think GC will win their district.

hornkeeper12":1o7pijkd said:
Blackcat1":1o7pijkd said:
Old Bearkat":1o7pijkd said:
That's right!!!!

They're from Lake View.

Lake View is a 4a school in San Angelo. Funny thing is, that 4a school would love to have some little ole WV kids transfer to them. You truly have no idea how ignorant you sound. But I understand, you have been baited for years now by the moderator. Good luck to your longhorns.

fortyfived":tlhr1u2w said:
Fan In Black":tlhr1u2w said:

I actually think GC will win their district.

Agreed! The battle between Rankin and GC has always swung back and forth. Pretty sure it swings back to the Bearkats this year.

SimplyPut":1yx6jdx9 said:
hornkeeper12":1yx6jdx9 said:
Blackcat1":1yx6jdx9 said:
Old Bearkat":1yx6jdx9 said:
That's right!!!!

They're from Lake View.

Lake View is a 4a school in San Angelo. Funny thing is, that 4a school would love to have some little ole WV kids transfer to them. You truly have no idea how ignorant you sound. But I understand, you have been baited for years now by the moderator. Good luck to your longhorns.
I fully understand what and where Lake View is. I fully understand that switching squads would make LV better and WV worse. My only ignorance is that I felt my sarcasm was implied and didn't have to be spelled out. I will try to do better in the future as far as letting those of you with your underwear too tight, your sense of humor on vacay, and/or your thought process in permanent sleep mode, know when I am or am not JK, being sarcastic, or just talking over your head. Thanks, have a great day too!

P.S. I fully understood how ignorant it sounded. That's kinda the point, truly.

hornkeeper12":b97u3tp0 said:
SimplyPut":b97u3tp0 said:
hornkeeper12":b97u3tp0 said:
Blackcat1":b97u3tp0 said:
Old Bearkat":b97u3tp0 said:
That's right!!!!

They're from Lake View.

I fully understand what and where Lake View is. I fully understand that switching squads would make LV better and WV worse. My only ignorance is that I felt my sarcasm was implied and didn't have to be spelled out. I will try to do better in the future as far as letting those of you with your underwear too tight, your sense of humor on vacay, and/or your thought process in permanent sleep mode, know when I am or am not JK, being sarcastic, or just talking over your head. Thanks, have a great day too!

P.S. I fully understood how ignorant it sounded. That's kinda the point, truly.

There's a couple of those WV's who are really easy to get stirred up. Back when the rabid one was in business, it was all in fun, now the fun is mostly one sided. You just have to forgive them for their inferiority complex that comes from decades of getting trampled in football at all levels - 6, 8, and 11 man.

Back