A classy program

ABC, I totally agree, I have left the girls out in this one but they too have done extremely great things. I just lost site of the fact since this is a football forum and I don't have a "dog in the fight there." They are having a great year as well.

Horn, you seem like a good guy too. Wasn't meaning anything negatively but when others attack the sanctity of our team, believe me you will get the whole enchilada with me. I am enjoying our success and I can't help it that others view what I say in the wrong way, goes back to everybody wanting to be in our shoes I guess(can't blame anybody). We are good and there is no denying it. It is lonely up here on this summit.

WVYoungGuns":1h8fvlnf said:
ABC, I totally agree, I have left the girls out in this one but they too have done extremely great things. I just lost site of the fact since this is a football forum and I don't have a "dog in the fight there." They are having a great year as well.

Horn, you seem like a good guy too. Wasn't meaning anything negatively but when others attack the sanctity of our team, believe me you will get the whole enchilada with me. I am enjoying our success and I can't help it that others view what I say in the wrong way, goes back to everybody wanting to be in our shoes I guess(can't blame anybody). We are good and there is no denying it. It is lonely up here on this summit.

Sanctity:
Noun
The state or quality of being holy, sacred, or saintly.
Ultimate importance and inviolability.
Synonyms
holiness - saintliness - sainthood - sacredness

Well, I suppose this "Classy" forum is as good a place as any for sanctification...

Would be good to see this classy WV team play those upstarts from Grandfalls to start the season next fall in McCamey to put them in their place to start the season

Be careful what you wish for pecospete. Just because this young man is running off at the mouth doesn't mean he speaks for the whole team. As far as playing Grandfalls-Royalty goes, I think it would be great. I know some folks down in that country and was rooting for GF-R in the Division II playoffs. I think it would be a realy good game and a heck of a way to start off the year.

I am all for it if they can give us a game. Past couple of years has been a waste of my time to travel that far to only get a partial game. Grandfalls is D2 though and I wonder. Do you realize the land of H2O will be better than last year? We have consistently taken great strides the past two years. It is just getting better and better - may be hard for some to believe but it is true. Already getting me fired up about the spank, spank next year. HeeHee!!

Pecos, we definitely would put the upstarts in their place but we don't need your help in letting everybody know.

Queen, I admire you hoping anyways. Might as well give me your address so I can mail you a Water Valley Wildcat shirt and you can be on the winning end some. Don't know if we have any with bling though? I'll check.

Pecos, does Grandfalls graduate anybody? If not, they might be able to hang around for 4 quarters, highly unlikely but here's to hoping again, right queen?

Water Valley is graduating a few. If Kirkland ever went down in one of their games, I think their offense would be done for. They didn't really excel at a tight offense from what I saw this year, and in the big games (when they couldn't run a tight offense) they had to give it to Kirkland and he had to make a lot of plays!

Queen, give it up, your hoping and thinking is giving me a headache. We scored plenty with everybody involved. Where do you pull this stuff from? Here's to your thinking, "where the sun doesn't shine?" HeeHee

It is what it is YG. I drove down to wv and saw the sc game. Without Kirkland making some great passes and avoiding the sack, wv probably wouldn't have won, maybe not even make it 4 quarters.

Now a probably thrown in there. Your right it is what it is and a frog having wings or something like that. You are reaching but keep on, sterling city who? Rankin who? Both better enjoy their success this year because the wheels are falling off. I like your moxy though, queen. You are trying but there is just nothing you have brought up yet for me to take you seriously!!

Sterling City, as in the school who made it to Abilene two years ago, and the school who made it to the semis last year, and the team that had a lot of injuries this year and most likely would have been 9-1 this year, or maybe even 10-0 if the two running backs didn't cramp up in the wv game. In my opinion, they may have beat rankin if their stud didn't go out with a knee on the second possession of the game. I'm not saying they would have, but it would have been a close game, once again, not trying to take anything away from Rankin, they had a great team this year.

Back