A classy program

I don't know how your are going to repay double in basketball. 2 x 45=90. I seriously doubt that the margin in that game (If it happens) will be 90+ wvyounguns, your probably some junior varsity kid, that takes credit for what your varsity has accomplished. You have no class at all, and your making your program look even more classless, which after last year, I didn't think could happen. Now go work out or something, so you will have a chance of being on the varsity squad next year.

Coyote Queen,
Guess you haven't seen us play this year on the hardwood. We could easily repay double with the majority of the teams we will be playing, district especially. Just hope and pray you will be out of our path so the same grim fate doesn't happen to your team. We will be dancing in Austin this year.

WVYoungGuns":35xk4jnd said:
Coyote Queen,
Guess you haven't seen us play this year on the hardwood. We could easily repay double with the majority of the teams we will be playing, district especially. Just hope and pray you will be out of our path so the same grim fate doesn't happen to your team. We will be dancing in Austin this year.
I hear that happens a lot in Austin. Dancing...

Maybe you and coyote queen can bring your slippers, dance with each other, all while we will be winning another trophy to bring back to water valley. HaHa!!

Red, when your program has consistently done what we have done, come back and talk to me. Our JV would have won as many games playing that schedule. You played a good gordon team, got spanked, and went on to whine about the refs. Act like you have been there before, really!!!!

WVYoungGuns":1942odsg said:
Red, when your program has consistently done what we have done, come back and talk to me. Our JV would have won as many games playing that schedule. You played a good gordon team, got spanked, and went on to whine about the refs. Act like you have been there before, really!!!!

ahhh so sad when the players are completely done with football and take their angst to the message boards. even sadder when roundball is brought up as an opportunity for revenge.[

You say tomatoe I say tomato. Don't see anything as revenge just the cold hard facts. Come out and watch us play and see for yourself. Will be happy to buy your ticket and a frito pie just to prove my point. We are that good!!!!

It's really funny that you bring up getting spanked and then complaining about the refs. I seem to recall some classy program getting "spanked" in Early a couple weeks ago and then complaining about the refs?

I appreciate that RedBird Man, I know those kids played their hearts out. I just hope anyone reading this realizes that YoungGuns is on his own here.

WVYoungGuns":37iqwban said:
We r classy. Honestly, how many haters out there would like to be in our shoes? A total program that will beat you in every facet of the game, but at the conclusion still give out congratulatory remarks. It is said to get better you must play the best - I can say we will be helping out every one of our opponents this year. No need for thanks from every body, because I am sure someone will take this into the wrong context somehow.
I like you so I'm gonna help you out here. I doubt you will heed anything I say, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I'll break it down sentence by sentence so you might, emphasis on might, understand.

Being good and being classy are two different things.

There are a lot of teams that would love to have the success that you have had, but that doesn't make them haters. Calling them such...NOT CLASSY.

Congratulatory remarks, classy. Bragging about how much better you are at every facet.... Not so much.

Actually, it's said to be the best, you must BEAT the best. If you are the best (at basketball), then great, but generally the best don't have to toot their own horn, they let their performances do the talking.

Exactly how could anybody take anything any other way than exactly how you meant it?

hornkeeper12":3ikow3up said:
WVYoungGuns":3ikow3up said:
We r classy. Honestly, how many haters out there would like to be in our shoes? A total program that will beat you in every facet of the game, but at the conclusion still give out congratulatory remarks. It is said to get better you must play the best - I can say we will be helping out every one of our opponents this year. No need for thanks from every body, because I am sure someone will take this into the wrong context somehow.
I like you so I'm gonna help you out here. I doubt you will heed anything I say, but I'm gonna give it a shot anyway. I'll break it down sentence by sentence so you might, emphasis on might, understand.

Being good and being classy are two different things.

There are a lot of teams that would love to have the success that you have had, but that doesn't make them haters. Calling them such...NOT CLASSY.

Congratulatory remarks, classy. Bragging about how much better you are at every facet.... Not so much.

Actually, it's said to be the best, you must BEAT the best. If you are the best (at basketball), then great, but generally the best don't have to toot their own horn, they let their performances do the talking.

Exactly how could anybody take anything any other way than exactly how you meant it?

Good Point.
(Doggie, It's Contagious...)

What title runs thru water valley? Maybe the girls volleyball titles. They should b the ones boasting more than any abody from water valley right?

B6MF":2ve68hih said:
If you were the best then howcome you didnt win state last year... or did you
They didn't win state. They did have a 30-2 record. They lost in the region semi's to Lipan 43-46.
Lipan lost in the region finals to Grayford 42-61.
Grayford lost in the state finals to Calvert 37-63.

Back