A classy program

longhornfan1970

11-man fan
Wanted to congratulate Water Valley on a great season !! There is no shame in a loss, especially this late in the season, you made it farther than 95% of the teams !! Your young men, coaches and fans all showed excellent sportsmanship, the basis of a great sports program !!!

Thanks a bunch. Just wait til we meet, if u can hang with everybody, again in basketball, i will guarantee a different outcome. Good luck the rest of the way in football because we will repay double in basketball. Good thing you had eight the other night(2 refs were horrible) and you caught us on a bad night(would bet the house out of 10 times playing, we win 8). Just so everybody knows, the title runs through Water Valley. Let the real sport begin!!!

WVYoungGuns":1ophn1dk said:
Thanks a bunch. Just wait til we meet, if u can hang with everybody, again in basketball, i will guarantee a different outcome. Good luck the rest of the way in football because we will repay double in basketball. Good thing you had eight the other night(2 refs were horrible) and you caught us on a bad night(would bet the house out of 10 times playing, we win 8). Just so everybody knows, the title runs through Water Valley. Let the real sport begin!!!
This is kinda creepy.
jus sayin'.

Man, where to start with this one. I'm not even that upset with the WVYoungGuns character because I know it's either some dumb kid or one of the WV bashers out there (and there are plenty) under a different name. I mean, who else would post something that stupid, right? However, this West Texas Sixmaner, he's a real interesting sort isn't he? He has 38 total posts and nearly every one has something derogatory to say - mostly about Water Valley but Highland (Roscoe Transfer is what he calls it) and Garden City's fans have also drawn his ire. I've come to terms with the fact that he's a fool and will continue to say irresponsible things but that doesn't mean I can't call him out on them.

No West Texas Sixmaner, I have no alter-egos or accounts under different names. I post as WV Backer, that's all. You should consider yourself fortunate that I only post as one because anytime I respond to one of your senseless posts it invariably calls into question your intellectual competence. If I had a second account and responded to your ignorant rants from two angles you wouldn't know whether to $hit or go blind.

Backer, you misunderstand. I am not saying you have alter egos or logins. I'm just saying that you three from WV like to run your mouth...making you equals.

By the way, I don't know whether to be flattered that you know all of my posts or concerned that you're stalking me. Maybe you need a constructive hobby to keep you busy.

WV Backer":ulbbgu9q said:
Man, where to start with this one. I'm not even that upset with the WVYoungGuns character because I know it's either some dumb kid or one of the WV bashers out there (and there are plenty) under a different name. I mean, who else would post something that stupid, right? However, this West Texas Sixmaner, he's a real interesting sort isn't he? He has 38 total posts and nearly every one has something derogatory to say - mostly about Water Valley but Highland (Roscoe Transfer is what he calls it) and Garden City's fans have also drawn his ire. I've come to terms with the fact that he's a fool and will continue to say irresponsible things but that doesn't mean I can't call him out on them.

No West Texas Sixmaner, I have no alter-egos or accounts under different names. I post as WV Backer, that's all. You should consider yourself fortunate that I only post as one because anytime I respond to one of your senseless posts it invariably calls into question your intellectual competence. If I had a second account and responded to your ignorant rants from two angles you wouldn't know whether to $hit or go blind.
Good Point!!

We r classy. Honestly, how many haters out there would like to be in our shoes? A total program that will beat you in every facet of the game, but at the conclusion still give out congratulatory remarks. It is said to get better you must play the best - I can say we will be helping out every one of our opponents this year. No need for thanks from every body, because I am sure someone will take this into the wrong context somehow.

WVYoungGuns":263eb0sf said:
We r classy. Honestly, how many haters out there would like to be in our shoes? A total program that will beat you in every facet of the game, but at the conclusion still give out congratulatory remarks. It is said to get better you must play the best - I can say we will be helping out every one of our opponents this year. No need for thanks from every body, because I am sure someone will take this into the wrong context somehow.

IMG_0005.JPG
shovel-221x300.jpg

The implication was that a deep hole was being dug.....................I hate it when I have to explain..............................

Back